Chapter 49

"Yoongi. Is Y/n there?"

"Nope. She's already going back home."

Jungkook felt weird. "She's going back? The office hours not ended yet."

"She said she had something urgent to do. So I let her leave. Why?"

"It's weird. I've been trying to reach her but she didn't pick up any of my calls. Even my messages were being ignored."

Yoongi thought for a while. "Have you take a look at her home?"

"Not yet. I want to settle my things here first."

"It's better for you to go there. Try to check on her. I'll try to call her."

"Yes. Thanks bro."

Yoongi hung up the call before he look for your contact number to call you. He waited for your response but he got nothing. He tried for a few times befire he gave up and wondered about something.

He looked for another contact number and quickly dialed on it.

"Hello." The other side answered his call.

"Has that guy made the move?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes."

"Follow him. Watch for any suspicious move. Inform me as soon as possible."

"Got it. By the way, just so you to know, the girl has been abducted along with her child."

"I know."

"Wow, that fast."

"I have my way. Now, go do your work. Don't miss a thing."

"Ay ay sir."

Yoongi hung up the call. He rested his body on his seat. He heaved a sigh and thought for a while before getting up calling Hyunjoo to come in.

"Yes, sir. What do you want me to do?"

"I'll be out of office for few days. I got something urgent to do. I want you to look over the company while I'm gone, can't you?"

"Is something happen?"

Yoongi looked at him with blank stare. "It's something only I can manage it. Anything urgent you still can call me. Other than that, I hope you can take care of it. But, I don't want you to bother me always."

Hyunjoo eyes furrowed. "O..kay."

"I'll be going out now."

------

Jungkook was at Y/n front door house. He decided to follow Yoongi's order by coming here.

He pressed the bell but to its dismay, no one was there. He's getting worried. He reached his phone tried to call you but it seemed off.

He wondered what had happened to you. He made a quick thinking to look for you somewhere else and it clicked his mind.

He didn't go to the kindergarten yet. He might got some answers there then.

He made a turn but was surprised there were four guys approached him.

One of the guy tried to grab him but he quickly dodged it. He felt something was not right. He was in his defense position ready to fight.

"Who are you guys?"

"Get him." The other black jacket guy told to the others to get Jungkook. Jungkook managed to throw some punches and kicks so the guys fall one by one. The said guy was looking furious and move forward to punch Jungkook but Jungkook avoided it quickly. He grabbed the man's collar and pushed him to the wall.

"What the heck are you? What do you want from me?"

The guys tried to release himself but Jungkook tighten his grab so that the guy was almost chocked out of breath.

"We-we...were...told..to...get you."

"By whom?" He asked madly.

"We...can't tell."

"Just tell me...arghh." Jungkook was punched to the side and fell off. He tasted blood in his mouth as he lips were cut due to the punch. He looked up and saw the guy who beated him. He tried to get up but then he was fell off again. Some guy was knocking him out using a baseball bat.

He groaned in pain while touching his head and his eyes became blurred. He looked at blurry vision in front him before slowly closed his eyes and fainted.