5

Your hands tremble slightly as you held your phone, but you quickly remind yourself to keep calm.

The seven wonders...

From what you had figured out, they are only able to control someone if they fear. So as long as you're not scared, you won't fall into submission.

You take a deep breath, your nerves and muscles relaxing.

-

Me:

this is not funny

where the fuck is he

Unknown:

i wonder

Me:

i thought you said he was safe??

you've got his phone, and you're still holding him captive!

Unknown:

what?

we let him go

unless..

Me:

unless??

Unknown:

shit

Me:

IM CONFUSION

explain??

Unknown:

unless the satan himself d#1'sh%£d

Me:

??

Unknown:

he may have po$$

JDSDJJKLFS-

-£$%

Me:

tf

whats up with your typos

Unknown:

I $££ Y0U

-

You switch your phone off in an instant, heart beating rapidly in your chest. If unknown wasn't the real bad guy, who was?

What was he trying to say?

You flinch when your phone suddenly buzzes. It flickers on, and then off, and then on, and then off.

''the fuck?'' you press the home button and the power off button, but to no avail.

It stops flickering for a moment, before a deep glitched laugh booms out of the speakers of your phone.

The laugh finishes as if the power battery had run out, finishing with a prolonged beep.

You grab your phone and smash it onto the wall, until you hear the glass shatter into tiny pieces. It falls onto the floor with a thud, prominent cracks across the screen.

But even then, your phone buzzes on.

A blurry image of something, smiles widely, eyes a wide bloodshot red through the cracked surface of your phone.