Dad group Chat

I felt like I needed this

ProudBirdDad is Clint, AntDad is Scott and Irondad is Tony >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ProudBirdDad has added Tony Stark to The Dad group chat.

AntDad has changed TonyStark to Irondad

- - -

Irondad- Uh....wut?

Irondad- why do I hear you two chanting 'One of us, one of us." In another room???

ProudBirdDad- bc you are one of us now.

Irondad- oh my god you guys r so weird. One of what????

AntDad- a Dad. Don't you see the name of the group chat???

Irondad- But Pepper and I haven't had a kid

ProudBirdDad- So? We see how you act towards Peter. He's like your son

Irondad- oh please. I wouldn't even be a good dad :/

AntDad- you already r tho

ProudBirdDad- Yeah man. You're a daaaaad. I can tell Peter sees you as one too >:))

Irondad- he does??? How do u know...?

ProudBirdDad- I see it from the vents

Irondad- you're so creepy sometimes Clint 😑

AntDad- I have to agree with Tony on this one

ProudBirdDad- >:)

AntDad- also, he accidentally called you dad once

Irondad- !?

AntDad- he was asking where you were when he got to the compound from school. He walked into the living room while everyone was watching TV and you and Bruce were in the lab.

ProudBirdDad- oh yeah! I remember that! He looked like he ran here and was really out of breath. He was like "Hey guys have you seen dad?" and we just all looked at him for a second and then he realized what he said and was like "I MEAN TONY-I MEAN MR. STARK!NEVERMIND I'LL ASK FRIDAY! BYE GUYS!!!" and ran off.

Irondad- oh my God. I love Pepper to pieces but He is the only person that can make my heart melt. 😑 Also, I've never seen either of you write so much AND use punctuation.

ProudBirdDad- SEE!? THAT'S A DAD THING! oh you've seen nothing. You should see when Scott rants about Cassie! This is why we have this group chat. We've also seen how you tell people about Peter >:)

Irondad- you have...?

AntDad- yEP!

[IronDad has left the chat]

ProudBirdDad- no come back! C'mon I gotta show you something!!!

ProudBirdDad- please

[IronDad has entered the chat]

IronDad- fine

AntDad- yay! Clint What is it?

ProudBirdDad- Wanna See Scott's rant about Cassie's first day of kindergarten?

AntDad- wAiT-

Irondad- sure?

[AntDad has left the chat]

ProudBirdDad- SCOTT GET YOUR TINY ANT ASS BACK HERE BEOFRE I TELL CASSIE YOU SPILT GLITTER ON HER PROJECT

[AntDad has entered the chat]

AntDad- frick you man

ProudBirdDad- >:3

ProudBirdDad-

IronDad- geez

IronDad- geez... I didn't think you guys had it in you to actually write more than 2 sentences.

ProudBirdDad- I cant tell weather it's an insult or a compliment...

IronDad- consider it both.

AntDad- Hey! You're just as bad as I am Clint! You've written more than that before.

ProudBirdDad- Yeah But I was talking about all 3 of my kids. I'm not ashamed >:)

AntDad- as it should be

Irondad- Jesus Christ...

AntDad- don't pretend like you're not proud of Peter.

IronDad- ...

IronDad- when did I say I wasn't? The kid does a lot of great things.

ProudBirdDad- >:D

AntDad- >:D

IronDad- ...

IronDad- :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey