What the Ninja do in their FREETIME

Lloyd~ Locks himself inside his room with butt loads of candy stashed away in his closet as he watches the best show in all of Ninjago history... My Little Pony. And while he watches, he secretly goes on Wattpad and writes Flashlight fanfiction, and sometimes even of himself and Kai...

Kai~ Play with swords. He likes to carve, make, and destroy things with his katanas. The thing is he destroys them all the time.... He's already on his 232th sword in the last month.

Cole~ Eats. That's all he ever does. He'll eat muffins, popcorn, macarons, and most importantly CAKE!!! When someone gets to close to him eating food, he'll snap at you like a cat after it got rained on... Jay learned that the hard way.

Jay~ Plays video games. Doesn't matter if it's the worst video game in the world, he'll play it. And when he's bored of playing games, he'll sneak off to Nya's room for a cuddle and maybe a couple kisses..... only a couple...... fine. A truck full of kisses.

Zane~ Cook and do chores. He is literally the nanny and the mom in the same person. Clean the baseboards, the floors, and even the fridge. It gotten to the point where the ninja have to give him a limit on what to clean....... He always go over to limit.

Nya~ Darts. Just darts. She likes to make sure she never misses an opponents face. Sometimes when she forgets to lock the door she shoots the dart and it hits someone's face.... How do you think Kai got all those bandages on his face? At least she always lock it when Jay's in the room... lol.