Chapter 58

For this chapter, please listen to "You are the reason" by Calum Scott.

Liana

I was running around in a big garden with flowers, I see butterflies and birds.I see clear blue skies and I was wearing a white short sleeve dress, with flower crown and was running and spinning around while laughing, I look happy, I was chasing butterflies- then I see someone with a black hood, and I see the person taking out the gun and pointing at me and shot! The place turned into a completely darker place as I cried out.

"Call the Doctor now, she is awake." I heard someone called out. My eyes fought to stay open, fought to move my body, but my body refused and I went back to the darkness.

This time, I was in a place and I see someone's back, his brunette hair was shining in the sunlight, he was wearing a white shirt and a khakis pants and black shoes. I tapped his shoulder and I see his angelic face.

"There you are, I missed you." He said as he give me a hug. "I am sorry for not being able to protect you." His angelic face was now red and his eyes was filled with tears as he took hold of my hand.

I see myself, shaking my head and trying to tell him that everything is okay, I am okay, but nothing came out from my mouth as I see myself trying to say something.

"Please come back to me, tell me you are fine." He cried as he fell on his knees and weeped, still no noise came from my mouth and then suddenly I see him fade in front of my eyes, I panic and tried to get hold of him, but he faded in front of me, Leaving me again in the dark all by myself.

I see his angelic face again, this time he was frowning as he saw me, I see a scar on my arm and he said, "I am sorry for not protecting you." He touched my arm

I shake my head and my body responded finally.

"You are so beautiful." He said as he kissed the back of my hand. "Please come back to me."

I frowned at his words, lost by what he mean by that."What are you talking about?" But he once again fade from me, this time like papers flying from the sky and I screamed and tried to catch him, but once again I failed to.

I am standing near a lake, the water was blue, I can hear water and the birds. I see him, he was drowning, crying for help and I moved, my feet and hands moving closer to him as I called out his name. This time my body allowed me to move closer to him, we were both drowning, but I swim towards him and caught hold of his hand and his eyes snapped open and the dream broke like the mirror as my eyes snapped opened, lights hurting my eyes and I winced.

Faces surrounded me and I panic and covered my face with my arms.

"Everyone step out of the room." I heard a voice, it was soft and beautiful.

"You are going to be fine." I heard her say as I move my arms away and see a woman, she have darker tone with the warmest brown eyes I have ever seen. She smiled warmly at me and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Thirsty." I said, realizing how dry my throat feel and I see her smile at me. I noticed the IV drips and my arm.

"She missed the spot." She said as she jot down something on the pad.

"How long was I passed out?"

"Five days." She said pursing her lip as she continued to jot down. "Your conscious was on and off. Everything else seem fine, we walked you through thorough check up and everything else is normal. You might be facing some traumatic experiences, which we suggest you to go for therapy. You still have to watch out for any signs of pain near the wounds, but we will be providing you with pain killers, but after three months, just make sure you go for a regular check up at your family doctor." She said, "If you would like, I will be allowing your families and friends to meet you, two at a time."

I nodded my head. "Make sure you don't stress yourself out."

Mia and Stacy was the first one to meet me as they cried and apologize for leaving me with them, I shake my head and said that it was not their fault. Everyone was happy and mostly relieved that I was awake, but among all those faces, His was the one missing.

Jason and Grayson came to me last and said, Oliver doesn't know yet that I am awake, he is fighting for justice for me and that Megan was caught in the scandal and is under detention and most likely will be arrested soon with all the evidence.

"How did you guys find me?" I asked them.

"Oliver should be explaining to you." Jason said, "I am so relieved you are fine. I think Justin is calling him now."

"Is he fine?" I asked.

"This has to be his worse nightmares, two bullets and too much blood, we almost lost you." Grayson said.

"I am fine now." I said.

"She missed the spot by few inch." Jason said. "Doctors was unsure too at first, but look at you."

"I really want to get out of here." I complained.

"I hope the dramas end here." Grayson said frowning.

"It should be." Jason said. "The mastermind is with the police and I don't think she can get any bail because there are too many victims who have come up to testify against her."

"You learn about that too?" I asked.

"They actually came forward when the news came up, you are all over the news and the victims decided to come forward."

"How are they doing?"

"Some are getting therapy." Jason said. "But don't worry, they are all well."

There was a knock and Justin came back in, he came before Jason and Grayson and said, "Oliver is on his way."

And I took a deep breath and nodded, I can't wait to see him.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give this chapter a Vote. Thank you so much for your support.