Grades

*Couple of weeks later*

Dad- "Allyssa McKenzie McGarrett you get down here now"! I said after calling her name several times. I was getting very impatient with her

Lissy- "Sesh.....I'm coming" I said coming downstairs

Dad- As she past me I smacked her bottom harshly

Lissy- I turned around and gave him a look

Dad- "That's your warning Allyssa. Im tired of waiting for you and calling your name several times"

Lissy- "Well its not my fault"

Dad- "Maybe you should wake up when your alarm goes off"

Lissy- I rolled my eyes

Dad- "Lose the attitude young lady. Your on thin ice for the rest of the day. So I advise you to watch your attitude"

-Several hours later-

Teacher- "Here are your end of the semester report cards. Please have your parents open them up" I said as I handed them out to each kid.

Lissy- I took mine and I was so nervous to see what was inside. I sat there looking at the envelope that was addressed to my Dad.

BRINNNG....

Lissy- I was startled when the school bell rang informing us that we can leave. I got up and put the folder into my backpack and went to the front doors waiting for my Dad to come get me.

-15 minutes later-

Lissy- I'm still waiting for him. I sat down on the school steps and took out the folder from my backpack. I was debating whether or not to open it. I tore to seal open and pulled it out. I looked at it and my face fell.

_____________

_____________

Dad- Shoot shoot...I'm late from picking up Lissy from school. I finally pull into the school and see Lissy sitting on the school steps.

Lissy- I look up and see my Dad pulling in. I quickly put the report card back into the folder and into my backpack.

Dad- "I'm sorry that I'm late"

Lissy- "No problem Dad"

Dad- "We need to head back to the palace before we go home" I said as drive out of the school parking lot

Lissy- "Not surprised"

Dad- "What was that"? I asked as I drove to the palace