75. The Band-aid Solution

YOONGI'S POV

"I hope you guys are proud of yourselves for reaching this point. Look at you both! Does it feel better?! That you were neck on neck in slitting each other's throats! If only our fans knew how terrible you guys are in controlling your rage they'd surely throw all the light sticks they bought back at us! Don't you feel ashamed at all?" RM was furious. His ears were burning red.

"And if you guys plan to wreck each other's faces one more time, then better tell us ahead. 'Cause, we'll be watching you this time around!"

RM's shirt now has three buttons missing. His then perfectly styled hair was now a total mess. Each strand was completely out of place. The rest of the guys have settled themselves on the disarranged couches with their feet up, trying to avoid stepping on the broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor.

Taehyung was trying to put his silver necklace back together. It must have been snatched from his neck earlier. Jimin on the other hand was soothing the redness of both his forearms by alternately massaging each one on his own.

"If the both of you think it's over well FYI, it fucking isn't. Time Check, it's already 12 midnight and two hours have already gone to waste because of your stupidity and immaturity in handling yourselves."

Everyone had their mouths shut. Our leader is in rage himself.

"No one is sleeping tonight until we get this fixed!"

I can hear Jhope muttering a curse word under his breath while he scratched his head in irritation.

Well, if that ass only knew when to stop talking, this could have ended differently.

The living room looked like a hurricane ran over it. Two of the couches were upside down. The center table was broken into pieces and even the TV's off the rack. What a wreck this place is.

But this won't compare to how my and JK's faces look like.

I was able to throw more punches at him, leaving him with a swollen left cheek, bleeding lips, and a bloodshot jaw. Despite only receiving two blows from him, he has given me one hell of a black eye and tenderness on the side of my lips brought about by the ring he has on his damn finger.

Good thing the other guys didn't get any from us. However, I am very much certain they're all exhausted after so many attempts of pulling us apart.

JK was glaring at me from the other side of the room. He has blood all over his teeth.

Suits you right. You're lucky enough to even have teeth after all that.

I looked away before I even think of getting my hands on him again. Blood dripped from my knuckles onto what's left of the carpeted floor.

What happens now?

_______________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

All the shouting has finally stopped.

Is it over?

I creaked the door even wider, just enough for me to pop my head out.

What kind of mess have I gotten Yoongi into?

I was able to hear a portion of the fight when they were screaming at each other. Some were in Korean so I didn't quite understand. All I know is they were head to head on to each other and there were a series of sounds of glass shattering.

Guilt has consumed me.

I shouldn't have come here. 

I accepted the offer to start afresh; get a clean slate for myself. My hometown just has too many painful memories and for me to move on, I need to leave them all behind.