010.

5:00PM
Week Later- New Years Eve
Malaysia POV

"Thank you ma'am have a good day" I told my client as she paid me and left

I sat in the chair and I took a break.

I been here since 5 this morning doing 6 heads.

I'm tired. Tae is out of town and is coming back later today.

He took my idea and went head and made the house into a shop. I heard the buzzer go off so I got up and buzzed who ever it was in.

I went downstairs and opened the front door and I seen key.

"Thank lord hey baby" I said as he walked in.

"Hey mamas I brought u some to eat" he said closing the door then he kissed me.

"Thank you baby" I said as he handed me my bag and we went back to my area.

We ate and talked until the buzzer went off again and I buzzed the person in.

I went to open the door and it was my next client.

"U brought hair or using my hair??" I asked her.

"Using yours" she said and I let her in and we walked to my area.

Key watched tv as I washed my client hair good and I blow dried it and then braided it in a pattern.

I put some hair drops in the braid pattern and then I got a fishnet and sew it on the braid pattern.

I went in my phone and I checked to see wat she wanted done.

"Bae can u go in that closet and get me a 18 Inch blonde frontal, 20,22, and 24 blonde bundles" I asked Markeyvius.

"Girl do I look gay to u?? Ion know shit about no damn weave" he said watching tv.

"Ugh" I said then I went to the closet and grabbed the hair.

I went in the other closet and grabbed rainbow light colors.

I started pouring colors into diff bowls and I dyed the hair and let it sit then I washed it good and dried it and installed it into my clients head.

I melted the frontal good and curled the hair.

I sprayed oil sheen on it and I did her edges and took a picture of it.

"Thank you so much I love it" my client said Nd I smiled.

"No problem" I said and she pulled out $300.

"Thank you have a nice day" I told her and she left.

I sat next to bae.

"Whewww I'm tired" I told him.

"Shit I kno u is, how much u made today??" He asked me.

"Damn near 2 thousand that's adding the bundles folks paid extra then some girls bought extra bundles just to buy them" i told him.