YandereTrenderman X CosplayerFemReader

Requested by yandere-chan45336 😍

Just to let you know that this turns darker than I expected.

But then again, this is Creepypasta, not Hot pasta, Cutiepasta or Fashionpasta.

~~~~

My two friends, Carla, Ellie and I dressed up as Cosplayers for a party that took place to a huge cabin in the forest.

Carla had pale skin, brown eyes and red long hair. She dressed up as Ayano Aishi while Ellie, who had dark skin, black eyes and black hair dressed up as a cat girl.

Petra was the name of the girl who had organized the party and she had a twin brother who was named Petro. Since he had a massive crush on Ellie, he decided to guide her-along with us to the woods, since it was the first time we would go there and he knew that place like the back of his hand.

While we were walking, Petro wouldn't stop flirting with Ellie. The poor girl was so annoyed by him, but she decided to keep her mouth shut, not wanting anything bad to happen at such a great day.

Suddenly, we heard a snap.

"What was that?!" Carla clinged onto me, as she has a huge fear of the forest and wild animals.

"Probably a bear or something." Petro replied casually in a joking manner, making Carla swallow hard in fear. I rolled my eyes and rubbed her arm, "He is just messing around with you."

Ellie sighed, "How long until we're to the cabin, Petro?"

Petro smiled flirtatiously at her, we are not that far from the--"

Thud.

That four of us tensed a bit. "... I am not sure whether this is a bear.." Carla shook in fear as she looked at Petro. "P-Petro?"

We turned to look at him, who had his back at us. Ellie rolled her eyes, grabbed him by his shoulder aggressively and turned him to face us, "Hey kid, this isn't fu--"

Our eyes widen in fear as we saw blood spilling out of Petro's mouth.

Carla slowly shook her head, "Holy shi--"

He then fell to the ground as a pale man with no face stared down at us. We didn't have the time to stare at his face as well started running.

Carla was with me, but unfortunately, Ellie got separated from us.

We both gasped as we kept running. Suddenly, I had the idea to climb up a tall tree. Carla didn't like the idea, but climbed up anyways.

We started gasping and we covered our mouths. Soon, very soon enough, we heard something crawling from below.

Carla cried as she stared at me with crying brown eyes, "I-I don't want to die, Y-Y/n…" I held her cheeks with a determined look on my eyes. "You won't--"

S l a s h.

My determination was replaced with fear, disappointment and numbness as I saw her head falling down her body, her blood spilling on my body.

I saw a tall figure that was now not far in front of me. It's tendrils made their way to me, but I, without a sound or emotion, fell backwards with open eyes, waiting for my death to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well… I think that this is the first one shot you die in the story… Sorry.

The ending sucked, I know -__-

It is just that…

I am just kidding!!! It is not the end XD

I am awful, I deserve a punch, you can not decline that.

Heeheehee, I love myself. <333

Being evil isn't as bad as I thought I would be..

Big 'thanks' to my family for turning me this way 😇~

I think I need help.

No kidding this time.

~~£~~£££££~~~~~~~~~~£

Every part of my body ached painfully.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a petite bedroom.

What…. What happened?

I saw a tall and faceless man with clothes and glasses entered the room.

"W-W-Who are you… W-Where am I…? Wh-Who am I….." I whispered.

"Don't you remember, sweetie? You're Y/n… I am Trender….. And this is our home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, this is the end. Literally, I ran out of ideas and I had a bad day.

It sucked. I did not do a good job.

Well, I don't know :)

(:

Haha

Do not ask for a second part.

Leave me alone

I am sorry

Have this amazing picture to cheer you up :)

I am sorry, really

I am not feeling alright