Chapter 26

Megan's POV

"Bye Megan. I love you with all my heart." Shawn says while hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you so much." I say.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I promise I'll call you every night." he explains.

"FLIGHT 64 TO NEW YORK BOARDING." That weird voice at the airport says.

"I love you." He says giving me one last kiss. "I love you too." I say. I watch him walk away with Andrew and his family.

I walk back to my moms car. "Honey, are you ok?" she asks.

I don't respond. I still love her but I'm still sad. She sighs, starts the car, and we drive home.

This is gonna be a long 2 weeks with out him.

•••••

And I will walk this road ahead

100 miles on my hands

Do I needa show you

Guess I gotta show you

I'm listening to Shawn's song and I just need to hear his voice. It's been 6 days since he left and I've only gotten 1 call, the night that he left.

I haven't been doing anything except for hanging out with Nash.

I go on twitter and scroll through my timeline.

I see some people tweeting about something.

@shawnsbae: SHAWN AND GRACIE. OMF. WHAT HAPPENED TO #MuffinBuddies ????

@aaronswaffle: Shawn and Gracie are literally my fav. They should just get married already.

Who the fuck is Gracie? I decide to call Shawn

RING

RING

The number that you called is busy right now. Please leave a message.

I hang up. I look up Shawn and Gracie.

I see a picture of a thin dirty blonde girl with brown eyes holding hands with Shawn. I mean they could just be best friends right?

I keep swiping and see another picture of Gracie hugging Shawn.

They could just be friends. I'm sure they are. Shawn would never do that. Would he?

••••••

OHHHH SHIIIIT

-@muffin_mendes