CAPUT NOVEM

He woke up a tangle of limbs with the girl cuddled into his chest. He smiled softly, remembering what had happened earlier on. Guaranteed, he hadn't physically gone into depth with the thing. But she would've had her reasons for not letting him. 

His heart swelled when she moved closer to him, her hair covering her face, and a leg wrapping around his legs as she pulled herself closer to him. He held her for a while, stroking her hair until he decided he should get out of bed. The moment he moved, she was clinging tighter onto him, mumbling something along the lines of 'just a little longer' which caused the biggest grin to erupt on his face.

"Okay..." He whispered softly, leaning down and kissing her forehead. As he pulled away, he noticed her eyes half open and looking up at him. She smiled softly at this and slowly de-tangled herself from him. "Good afternoon~" He whispered, looking over at the clock which read 15:00. 

She smiled and traced shapes on his chest with the tip of her finger. "Good afternoon..."

They both fell into a comfortable silence until her stomach rumbled and she sat up, her bare back to Jungkook and he watched her from where he laid.

"I'll go make a snack for us both." She smiled softly, turning to look at him over her shoulder and he watched with a small smile. 

"That sounds good, I'll be here if you need me." She nodded and grabbed one of his shirts from the wardrobe despite having her own array of clothes, and she tugged it on over her head before leaving the room. 

Jungkook noted that his shirt was the only thing she was wearing and he tried not to let his imagination run too wild. He laid there, content until his phone buzzed, and he rolled over onto his side and grabbed it. His eyes widened with every word he read of the message, and his heart sunk with every passing second.

It was Yoongi...

'Jungkook! Great news, I hope you're not too busy... Namjoon and I found a way to send her back! We can do it this weekend. We'll be around 9pm on Saturday night!'