11

(((A/N Okay I apologize in advance if this chapter doesn't make that much sense, I'll be trying to describe the layout of LeFay castle, and also using photos I found on Pintrest, and it all might not make any sense, so yeah... sorry... if the pictures don't match up with what you had in mind, feel free to skip them, this entire chapter is just going to be me attempting to plan out Hadrian's new home, so yeah...)))

Letters/Writing
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
[Demon Speech]
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》

Hadrian had yet to visit any of his ancestors' homes yet, because as soon as he was old enough, he made contact with the Goblins and House Elves, asking for them to fix up and repair any damage made to his new homes. Now, standing in front of the LeFay castle, he probably shouldn't have told the goblins who he was the Heir of...

The place looked amazing! It had a gigantic front yard with millions of flowers and small magical animals, a thick forest of about 50 acres, surrounding all 150 acres of the castle grounds. The castle itself was made of beautiful white stone, and was 3 floors tall with 2 towers, one on the left and the other on the right.

Hadrian and the others landed directly in front of a large, black metal gate with purple roses growing up and around the fence. Hadrian thought it looked like something from a movie.

Walking around the front yard and garden, saying hello to all the creatures he saw, he made his way to the gigantic doors made of a dark wood.

Opening them, he walked into the grand foyer, with tile floors and a high cieling, hanging from said cieling, was a beautiful chandelier. It was made of silver and had diamond hangings with many flouting lights flikering like fireflies, and even with so few and so small lights, they seemed to light up the entire entrance hall.

((A/N sorry I just couldn't find any pictures that actually showed what I pictured in my head... but throughout all of the castle, assume it looks like it's from Beauty and the Beast, because that's kinda what I'm going for here...))

Turning towards his left, Hadrian saw  3 doors, same to his right. Going through the first door on the left, he entered a huge dining room. All the tables able to seat about 400 people, if Hadrian was to guess. There were 10 more chandeliers in this room, these ones not as large as the one in the entrance. These, were silver, with the same twinkling lights.

There were 25 tables in total, each sitting around 16 people

There were 25 tables in total, each sitting around 16 people. Six tables had Slytherin color center pieces, six had Ravenclaw colors, six had Hufflepuff colors, and six had Gryffindor's colors. All in all it was like a more elegant version of Hogwarts Great hall.