Rose

I wake up on an old coach, I sit up and look around. I see Elena on one across the room. I run over to her.
"Elena." I whisper shout and shake her until she wakes up.
"Phoebe. Shh, we have to be quiet." She tells me and she stands up and we walk on out tippy toes to hear voices across the old house. I see two people arguing, Elena grabs my hand and motions for me to keep walking with her. The floor board creaks and the girl who was arguing turns to us.
"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you two are getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"
"Who's Elijah?" Elena asks and I stay silent.
"He's your worst nightmare." She tells us and walks away.
"Why are we here?" Elena asks her.
"You keep asking me these questions like I'm going to answer them." She says with a laugh.
"Why won't you?"
"That's another one."
"You got us. It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us." Elena tells her.
"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service." She tells us.
"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena asks her.
"Two points for the eavesdropper."
"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks.
"Vampire? Witches? What is going on Elena?" I ask her.
"Ohh, this on doesn't know." The girl says walking over to me.
"There is no such thing as Vampires." I say.
"Really? Are you so sire about that?" She asks me and I nod. Then her face changes. She has veins under her eyes and fangs for teeth. I take a step back and gasp.
"Oh my god..." I say out loud.
"He's one of the vampires. The originals." She tells Elena walking away from me.
"What do you mean, the originals?" Elena asks her.
"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?" She asks.
"Salvatores? Their vampires too?" I ask Elena and she nods.
"So you know Stefan, Damon and Hunter?" Elena asks her.
"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine trued to set me up with stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, But I digress."
"Who are the originals?" Elena asks again.
"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." She explains.
"But why me? And why Phoebe?" She asks.
"Because you're a petrova doppelgänger. You're the key to breaking the curse. And her, because she was with you. She'll make a good snack for Elijah." She says and Elena takes my hand in hers.
"Curse? The sun and the moon curse?" Elena asks her.
"Oh. You do know your history."
"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." She tells her.
"No. The moonstone is what bonds the curse. Sacrifice is what breaks it."
"Sacrifice?"
"The blood of the doppelgänger. You're the doppelgänger. Which means in order to break the curse, You're the one that has to die."
"Tell me more." Elena urges on.
"Captivity has made her pushy, eh?" The guy comes in and asks. "What do you want to know dopplicious?" He asks her.
"Who are you running from?" Elena asks.
"The originals."
"Yeah, she said that. Want does that mean?"
"The first family- the old world.Rose and I pissed them off. Correction, I pissed them off. Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, They've wanted us dead."
"What did you do?"
"He made the same mistake countless others did. He trusted Katerina Petrova." Rose says.
"Katherine."
"The one and only, the first Petrova doppelgänger." She says.
"I helped her escape her fate. Now I've- sorry, We've been marked ever since." He says.
"Which is why we're not going to make the same mistake again." Rose says from behind us. They leave and we go back to the room we woke up in. Elena sits down on the coach and she picks up a piece of paper. She shows it to me and it reads

Hunter, Stefan and Damon coming for you.

"He's here." Trevor come in saying and he looks scared. I move toward Elena and we could hands. Rose calms down Trevor. There's knocking on the door.
"You're scared." Elena points out.
"Stay here with her. And don't make a sound." Rose says and she goes to answer the door.
When Rose comes back in it's with a man in a suite who I assume is Elijah. Elena moves me behind her as we stand and he doesn't see my face yet. He runs over to us at super speed. He smells her neck.
"Human. It's impossible." He says. "Hello there. And what do we have here?" He asks looking behind Elena and pulls me out from behind her. I pull my arm out of his grasp. He looks stunned to see me.
"It's a human girl that was brought with her." Rose says.
"Naomi." He whispers. "It can't be. I saw you die."
    "I-I'm Phoebe. Are you talking about Naomi Deighton? Are you E?" I ask him.
He rushes me to the walk with his hand around my neck. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to keep me in place.
"What do you know of Naomi? Who are you?" He asks.
"I said I'm P-Phoebe. I've r-read parts of Naomi's j-journals." I stutter out. "Why did you think I was Naomi?" I ask him.
"You look like her." He says plainly.
"Like I resemble her?"
"No, it's as if you are her." He says and pulls out a drawing and hands it to me. I look down at it and it is a spitting image of me.
"We'll have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going." He says walking away from me and to Elena.
"Please, don't let him take us." Elena pleads with them.
"One last piece of business. Then we're done." He says and turns around and walks towards Trevor.
"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly sorry." Trevor tells him.
"Oh no. You're apology is not necessary."
"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina, and I failed you."
"Oh, yes, you are the guilty one, and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you. That, I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah asks him.
"I beg your forgiveness."
"So granted." He says and literally hits his head off. I gasp and turn to Elena. Rose is crying.
"Now that you are free. Come." Elijah says and walks over to us. I back away and pull Elena with me and he seems hurt, he quickly covers it up.
"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena asks.
"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asks her.
"I know that you need it and I know where it is."
"Yes. "
"I can help you get it."
"Tell me where it is."
"It doesn't work that way."
"Are you negotiating with me?" He asks and looks at Rose.
"It's the first I've heard of it." Rose tells him.
"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He asks and rips off her necklace. "Tell me where the moonstone is."
"In the tomb underneath the church ruins." She says in a monotone voice.
"What is it doing there?" He asks.
"It's with Katherine."
"Interesting. What is that?" He asks when he hears a noise.
"I don't know." Rose says.
"Who else is in this house?"
"I don't know." Rose says again. Elijah grabs Elena and I and starts to drag us away. We make it near the front door.
"Rose." Elijah says as he tosses Elena to her and he holds onto me. People are running all around us.
"I don't know who it is." She promises.
"Up here." Stefan says from upstairs and Elijah runs up there.
"Down here." Damon says and then Elijah is hit with something. Suddenly someone grabs me. I'm pushed up against a wall by Hunter. I try to get out of his grip but he puts his hand over my mouth and puts a finger to his mouth.
"Excuse me. To whom it may concern, You're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. You hear that? I repeat. You cannot beat me. So I want both the girls, on the count of three, or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" He asks.
"I'll come with you. Just please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me out." I hear Elena say.
"I'm sorry. But I want Phoebe, too." He says and Hunter looks at me confused. I hear a boom and Elijah screaming and I close my eyes. Stefan starts to shoot at him and tackles him down the steps. Damon then stabs him through the heart with a stake. I pull away from Hunter and go down the stairs.
"What the hell are you guys?" I ask them and they all look at me.

When we get home Elena and I walk up the stairs and Bonnie and Jer come running out of his room and Bonnie gets a hug from Elena snd Jeremy pulls me towards him.
"I'm tired. I'm gonna shower and go to bed I tell him and he nods and kisses my forehead before I go off to my room.
After I get out of the shower I walk into my room to see Hunter on my bed.
"You shouldn't be here." I tell him.
"I know. I just I want to explain it all to you." He tells me.
"Okay. Talk." I say as I sit down on my bed.