45. Staying in bed

Trevor's POV:

"So what do you want to do today?" Ella looked up at me.

I wouldn't mind spending the day in bed with her but I had a plan. I had been thinking of the perfect way that we could spend spring break this year since it was the last spring break we had before we graduated.

"You want to see if Caitlynn is around? I was thinking that all of us could go and grab some pizza or something." I suggested.

"Or we could just stay here." Ella wrapped her arms around me like she was making sure I wasn't going anywhere.

I didn't want to say no, staying in bed with her and just having a relaxing day sounded great but today was not going to be that day.

"I wish but I have something I want to talk to everyone about."

She looked up at me shocked. I knew she'd want to know before we all went but I wanted to surprise everyone, including her, at lunch.

"What did you want to talk about?" She questioned.

"You'll find out later." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then detangled myself from her.

"You're so obnoxious." She groaned and threw the covers over her head.

"Come on we need to get ready." I yanked the covers off of her.

"Fuck off." She flipped me the bird which only caused me to chuckle.

"Don't make this difficult babe." I warned.

I wouldn't hesitate to go over there and carry her off her bed and force her to get ready.

"Just leave me alone." She threw a pillow over her face.

That was it I was going to have to resort to dragging her out myself. I walked over and easily picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She was small enough that it really wasn't too hard to carry her around.

I could feel her fists hitting at my back lightly.

"Where are you taking me?" She questioned.

I didn't answer I just walked into her bathroom and set her down on the grey bath mat.

"You have everything you need in here to get ready?" I asked her.

"I need clothes."

"You can get them after you shower." I told her.

"I'll get them now, I don't need you trying to sneak any peaks of me in a towel." She marched out of the bathroom and back into her room.

I just shook my head and followed her.

"Will you put some pants on before one of my family members see you?" She threw a pair of my sweatpants I had left here at me.

I slid them on over my boxers and watched as she rummaged through her closet.

"You can wear this." She threw one of my hoodies at me and then walked out of the room with her change of clothes.

After we were both dressed, we both got ready in her bathroom together. Ella took much longer getting ready since I only had to really brush my teeth and fix my hair. She took time to do her hair in a neat bun and put on a light layer of makeup, which I was surprised at since she rarely put it on.

It felt right this morning waking up and seeing her face laying next to me. I liked being able to get ready with her. I wanted everyday to be like this, just me and her starting our days together.

I looked over at her as she fiddled with her hair trying to make sure it was perfect. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me so that her back was pressed against my chest.

"I love you." I smiled as I looked in the mirror at our reflection.

We just fit together, like two people meant to fall in love.

"Love you too." She grinned and turned around in my arms so she could kiss me.

I walked into the pizza place with Ella by my side. We had told Zach and Caitlynn 12:30 so it was no surprise that they were both waiting at one of the tables when we showed up at 12:35. We were only five minutes late, it definitely could have been worse.

"Hey guys." Ella greeted and sat in the seat across from Caitlynn.

I took the seat next to Ella and across from Zach.

"Damn only five minutes." Cait sighed and pulled out a five and slid it over to Zach.

I just laughed.

"You bet on us?" Ella asked surprised.

"Yeah, I said you guys wouldn't show up until at least 12:45 but Zach was adamant that you would show up before then."

"Don't make bets with Zach, he doesn't lose." I advised Caitlynn.

Zach had like a sixth sense, he just knew people really well. He also just never made bets he didn't know he could win. He was smart with his money and I admired that.

The waiter came over and we ordered, a large half cheese half pepperoni. We all just chatted until the pizza came and we were able to finally eat.

"Ok Trevor we are all here, what did you want to talk about?" Ella asked.

I was surprised she hadn't asked sooner. She wasn't known for her patience.

"I was thinking we could all do something for spring break. Like take a trip to the beach or something. We could all pitch in for a hotel and stay for a weekend." I suggested.

"We don't need a hotel. My uncle has a house by the beach and I could probably convince him to let us use it for a weekend." Caitlynn said.

"This is going to be so much fun." Ella grinned.

I looked over at Zach and he was just looking down at his plate. I had a feeling I knew what he was thinking.

"Zach I'm sure my parents would be able to check in on your mom for the two days we are gone." I told him.

"We'll figure something out." He nodded.

I would definitely talk to my parents and Zach to figure out a way that he would feel comfortable going. I knew he didn't like leaving her for that long but I think this would be good not just for him but all of us.

A/n:

I really hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. I love writing this story and sharing chapters. It's going to be a sad day when I post the final chapter and it's all finished. These characters mean so much to me and I don't know if I can let them all go.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment and vote.

-Cora Leigh