- new additions and movie nights -

1.i wrote a different chapter but it got really sad so i wrote this one and its only half sad so uh

2.would you guys like to see random one-shot scenes? if so, of who?

3.who ya'll faceclaim as Harley because im lost

THE WEDDING WAS OVER, Bucky and Steve were gone, and Aunt Natasha brought Elenora to train at the towers

Natasha threw a punch that El barely avoided, and as el stumbled back, having lost her foot, Natasha began critiquing.

"Keep your balance," she directed, and El nodded lamely as she drew in a sharp breath and assumed her position again. Despite the young girl's clear fatigue, Natasha continued her lesson. "And make sure that you exhale with every punch," she directed her, launching her own attack as an example.

Elenora, still trying to catch her breath, nodded again. "And make sure you-"

Just as Natasha prepared for another hit, Elenora leaped forward, her leg twisting around Natasha's. The girl's hand blocked the punch, using the force to push her mentor to the ground. Her leg ensured that Natasha would land face down, but before she could fully execute the move, Natasha kneed her stomach, and both of them fell to the ground in a heap.

As her body was pressed against the smelly gym mats, Elenora could do nothing more than groan and wish she was at her home, with Bucky and Steve, about to take a nap.

But she wasn't.

"Who taught you that?" Natasha demanded, rising from her own spot on the gym floor. She made it to a sitting position before she stopped to look at Elenora. "Didn't realize Steve played dirty like that."

"He doesn't," Elenora assured, lifting herself to an upright position as well. As she spoke, her knees curled to her chest. "Bucky taught me. Said he wanted to see you fall for once."

"Y'know-" Natasha offered her hand out to Elenora, lifting the girl up to a stand, "I've always liked Steve better anyway. He never tried to throw me off a building."

"Dad what?" Elenora demanded, eyes wide, and Natasha turned away for a sip of water. "Aunt Tasha-"

"Long story," she told the young girl. "But ask him about Bulgaria. See if he remembers."

"He won't," Tony called out. Two sets of eyes darted to him, as neither Elenora nor Natasha realized he'd entered the room.

Natasha raised her eyebrows in question as Elenora took a big gulp of ice cold water.

"Aren't you two the best mother-daughter duo I've ever seen," Tony spectated, a mocking tone evident. Immune to his antics, Natasha rolled her eyes, unphased, but Elenora, who had a harder time stomaching this comment, could only muster a half smirk before going to her water bottle for relief. "Well," Tony continued, eyeing Elenora finish an entire bottle of water as a distraction, "Hate to break you two up, but I need Romanoff for a bit."