Oh yeah...a fieldtrip(pt 1)

Requested by: TinkerDinked

Peter lives with the avengers in this

*3rd POV*

Peter had been up late on patrol. Like... really late. oh yeah he was also shot. (which Tony and the other Avengers didn't know about) Everyone was already kinda pissed off that he didn't get home by curfew.

He was supposed to be back at the tower by 10 at most so he could also get homework done and still get a good amount of sleep. Peter had "snuck" inside at around 3:45 just to see the faces of angry, worried, and somewhat relieved Avengers.

All of them were yelling about 'Why he should never be home so late' And 'You could've been hurt' (which he was hurt but shhh no one needed to know that.)

Peter did feel bad about doing that and making everyone so worried but he was really tired. he'd also been up really late the night before. And the night before that too, must we go on?The only thing he got out was, "M' sorry guys...I'm really tired so...m' going to bed. night..."

Their eyes softened. No one could stay mad at Peter. He was family. He was the little brother (and son for Tony) of the team. He was too much of a smol bean to stay mad at and right now, he was a sleepy smol bean, which was even cuter.

"Night Pete." The avengers said in unison after telling FRIDAY to take a picture of the tired Peter. "The picture has been sent to all of you." The AI said softly. Peter just mumbled something and wobbled to bed. He flopped in bed falling asleep instantly and felt fine but little did he know, he wouldn't feel to good in the morning (wait...did I just-)

~~~~~~~~~*TIME SKIP*~~~~~~~~~

"...Mmmmm..." Peter groaned as he stretched. He sat there for a second needing to wake up a bit more but he then he realized something. He ached all over, was sweating, and was also cold. Peter was sick. Nothing too bad thanks to the spider bite. The shot wound from the night before wasn't as bad anymore.

Within a minute or two, soft knocking sounded at Peter's bedroom door. "Come in." he said weakly. Tony noticed the change in his normally bubbly, excited kid and opened the door. "Hey Pete. Everything ok?" "Yeah Mr. Stark."

"You don't look to great... feeling ok?" "Yep!" He tried to sound happy and stuff like he normally did but ended up in a fit of coughing. "I-I'm fine." Tony walked to his bed, putting the back of his hand on Peter's forehead.

"Uh FRI?" "I have already scanned Peter. My diagnosis is a cold." Her voice spoke. "Ok...nothing too bad... you're not going to school though-" "What? But Mr. Stark!" "Kid, your spidey powers may heal you and stuff but it will heal faster if you let it. You going to school will hold it back. There are a lot of germs there. Gross teenagers." Peter chuckled a bit then sighed.

"Aw Man... I had a surprise field trip today..." "Well... you hanging out with me in the compound is better than some boring field trip to who knows what." "But I'm gonna be stuck in bed all day... that's worse." "Who said you can't work in the lab with me?" "Really?" "Yeah kid. Just take it easy." "Thanks!"

The two ate breakfast and went down to the lab and tinkered. Peter had a new idea for his suit. They were there for a few hours and at one point, Steve came in. "Hey guys. Playing Hookie Pete?" Peter shook his head. "No. I've got a small cold and Mr. Stark wouldn't let me go to school." He said, giving Tony a playful glare. Steve chuckled.

"Well... wanna train with the others? You could just sweat it out of you." He thought for a second. "Sure." "I'll join." Tony added. "Nice. See you two in a second. I'm going to see if Nat will join." While Steve was walking off, Tony shouted "Just tell her Peter will be there! She loves the kid!" Then added "Also, she wants to kick his ass for pranking her last week!"

Peter looked at Tony with wide eyes. "Well shit." "Language Peter." He stuck a tongue out at Steve. "See ya in a few minutes!"

Little did they know that there was a group of students from a certain Midtown High that had a surprise field trip to Avengers tower. They were all extremely excited and Peter didn't see the texts that Ned sent him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GuyInAChair- OMGOMGOMG DUDE! WE'RE AT YOUR HOUSE!

GuyInAChair- PETER! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!!

GuyInAChair- where r u?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words- 781

Sorry this has been taking so long. I was writing it and then I decided to split it into 2 parts when it was around 2,000 words and I still had a lot more of it to write. sooo... Part 2 soon!