CAPUT UNDECIM

Lucy frowned the following morning when she had awoke. Usually she would wake up to the sound of Jungkook singing quietly in the kitchen as the smell of breakfast graced her senses. But there was nothing, no sound of singing, no pots and pans clattering, and no smell of food being cooked.

She got out of bed, grabbing her sweater and tugging it on over her PJ's before she left her room. The house was icy cold, which meant he hadn't gotten up yet. He always turned the heating onto low so the house was just warm enough to not need to layer clothing.

"Maybe he's just tired." She spoke quietly to herself, deciding that she would go make breakfast today for him. She tiptoed quietly down the stairs, reaching the kitchen soon after when she saw the sticky note on the island in the middle of the room. "I've gone out, I won't be home till late. The spare key is in the cutlery drawer. Don't stay up." She read quietly and her heart sank slightly.

She peeled the sticky note off the counter and put it into the bin. Sighing softly as she went to the boiler room and located the thermostat and turned it up a little. She heard the bubbling of the radiators and she went back to the kitchen, stomach growling softly - calling to the food that was stored in the cupboards.

She didn't know what to make at first, so she simply grabbed eggs and bread for scrambled egg on toast and began cooking. She plated up the dish, pouring herself a glass of fresh apple juice from the carton in the fridge and headed to the stool at the island and set out her small meal. She could already tell that her eggs were over cooked, and flavourless and she sighed softly.

The moment her ass touched the seat was when the doorbell rang and she threw her head back with a soft groan before she got up and headed to the front door. She looked through the peep-hole and saw Yoongi and another man stood there, hands in their pockets.

She opened the door and hid behind it, poking her head out.

"He never agreed to my message, and never disagreed to my message-" Yoongi looked away from the man for a second, and saw Lucy behind the door. "Is Jungkook in?" He smiled softly at her, and she shook her head.

"No... he's been gone since I woke up near an hour ago." She spoke softly. "He said he won't be back till late."

"Ah right." The Male hummed. "We just wanted to discuss the plans for Saturday with him."

"For Saturday?" She questioned. Jungkook hadn't mentioned anything for Saturday, and he often told her his plans, today being an exception.

"So he hasn't told you?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"No..."

"Can we come inside?"

"Yeah, come on in." She opened the door wider so the duo could come in. As they took their shoes off behind her, she shut the door again. The heating had warmed the house up just enough now, which pleased her. "I'll just grab my breakfast, feel free to sit anywhere you want."

"We'll be in the living room, there's no rush." The taller man smiled at her and she nodded and shuffled to the kitchen. She carried her plate and glass through to the living room and sat cross legged on the floor by the coffee table.

"Do you know where Jungkook might've gone?" Yoongi asked as she bit into her breakfast. She shook her head in denial, washing down the dry breakfast with a sip of her juice.

"By the way, I'm Namjoon. The one who warmed Yoongi and Jungkook not to summon you."

"I'm Lucy, a pleasure to meet you." She smiled softly. "What is it that you wanted to discuss with Jungkook?"

"We found a way to send you back." Yoongi spoke softly, watching and waiting for her reaction, whether it was going to be joy or sadness.

She felt her heart sink to the pits of her insides and she kept a poker face. "That didn't take you long to figure out." She commented. "When do you plan on sending me back?"

"Saturday, so in a days time." Namjoon spoke.

"I wonder why he didn't tell you." Yoongi commented.

She was holding her scrambled egg toast in her hands as she shrugged.

"Lucy?" Yoongi asked softly, eyes widening as he saw smoke rise from the toast. "Your toast-"

"Oh." She placed it on the plate, smiling weakly. "Sorry. Just trying to reheat it." She lied, placing her hands in her lap. "Why Saturday?"

"Because we thought Jungkook would like to say goodbye?"

"If you let me change out of PJ's, you can do it now." She suggested. The boys looked at each other before nodding.

"If that's what you want?"

"Give me five minutes." She smiled and got up, heading to her room and changing into sweats, a vest top and one of Jungkook's hoodies she had pinched yesterday. She then went to Jungkook's room and went to the sticky notes on his desk and began writing, a sad smile on her face.

She soon arrived with the boys downstairs, and helped clear a space on the floor for them to draw out the circle with the drywipe marker so it would come off the floor. She sat in the middle of it.

"I might see you two around." She joked softly. "Afterall, not everyone gets into heaven~"

The boys laughed gently. "Some part of me hopes I'll see you again." Yoongi grinned. "You seem really nice."

"I haven't met you for long, but I'm sorry for warning against summoning you. I thought you were going to be this big muscly guy who would destroy the world." Namjoon smiled bashfully.

"It's no problem!" She smiled softly. "Send me home."