Chapter 15

Luna's POV

Jackson and I had been walking for a few minutes now, we've all split up as soon as we said our goodbyes after walking out of the diner a while ago.

Jackson told me that we were going there by foot because it was easier considering how there was traffic right now.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? We can always call a taxi." He asked for the fourth time, concerned.

"Yes, Jackson. I'm sure, besides I love walking." I chuckled, it was cute of him to be worrying about things like this.

"Okay then, by the way we'll be passing by a shop where you can buy art supplies so you don't have to worry about that." He said, smiling down at me.

"Alright, thank you again." I smiled back at him, it's amazing how he still remembers this area considering it's been a while since he's been here.

It was currently lunch time but since we've just eaten awhile ago, I wasn't that hungry. I'll probably just buy a snack later or something.

The comfortable silence fell once again and both of us were just enjoying each other's company. I love it like this, I wasn't a very talkative person since my mind is either blank or is thinking about something else. I hope he doesn't mind it though.

"So, Luna I never got to ask you. Are you perhaps in a relationship or something?" He asked shyly, as if he was unsure if she should be asking this question or not.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him, amused at how he suddenly got shy. Jackson Wang? Shy? Impossible.

"Oh, because you know, you're a beautiful girl and you're already successful. You're also wearing a ring.." Jackson trailed off, frowning a bit.

"Ah, well yeah I'm in a loving relationship." I lied, smiling sweetly. I wanted to see his reaction, though he probably wouldn't care much.

He blinked at me, surprised. His eyes flashed a bit of sadness and disappointment.

"O-oh, really?" He stuttered a bit, I wanted to giggle at his face but not now.

"Yeah, he bought me this promise ring. He's a nice guy, we've been together since college." I said, fidgeting with my silver ring. It had small diamonds embedded on it. It was beautiful, I actually bought this online when I was sixteen.

He mumbled something under his breath and I couldn't do it anymore. I bursted out laughing and we stopped walking. I was clutching my stomach because I didn't know Jackson would act like that.

He looked at me confused and he was furrowing his eyebrows, "What's so funny?" He was frowning.

"Y-you!" I managed to get it out despite losing breath from laughing so much.

"What?" Jackson said, he was smiling a bit now but he was stopping it so much.

I took a deep breath and stood up straight, I smiled gently at him.

"Jackson, I'm single. I was only joking just to see your reaction, but I didn't think you would react like that." I teased him a bit, but deep down I wanted to hope that maybe he wanted to think that I was single when I said that I was taken.

"Oh, so you're single?" Jackson said, hope in his voice.

"Yes, Jackson. I'm single." I said, smiling sweetly at him. He looked lost for a second but then relief filled his eyes and he gave me a huge grin.

He mumbled something that I didn't hear properly so I asked him what he said.

"I said, that's great." He grinned at me before walking forward again. I looked at him confused, what did he mean by that?

"Hey! what do you mean by that?" I said out loud, catching up to him. 

"Secret~" He replied, playfully.

"That's not fair." I said, looking at him. I furrowed my eyebrows while frowning a bit.

He stuck his tongue out at me before walking faster. I scoffed before walking faster, catching up to him once more.

"Tell me, Jackson. Why is it good that I'm single?" I asked him, raising a brow.

He stopped and looked at me fully, he looked into my eyes and I swear I lost my breath for a second. He suddenly smiled and leaned in towards my face.

"Because that means I still have a chance." He whispered before giving me a wink. He leaned back and started walking away again with a smug smile on his face.

I blinked at the spot where he was in, I then turned my head to look at his back figure.

'Gosh, this boy is gonna be the death of me. That's for sure.' I thought, before running up to him to catch up with him.

The both of us walked side by side, talking about random things. At some point, it turned into a small argument.

"But he's the main vocalist!" I said out loud, shrugging my shoulders.

"But I'm a rapper! Isn't that cooler?" He asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but his vocals are strong and amazing."

"But I'm also good at singing, have you heard me sing?"

"Yes, I have and trust me you are good but-"

"See? I rest my case." He crossed his arms, looking at me smugly.

I looked at him in disbelief, but I shook my head a bit.

"No, Jackson. I still think Youngjae has the most beautiful voice ever." I smirked at his face when he dropped his smile.

"But-" He started.

"Nope, you can't change my mind. We are not going to argue about this anymore." I stated, walking faster in attempt to leave him behind.

"Hey!" He called out making me laugh and making me walk faster.

I wish time would stop, I just love spending my time with him. Too bad, I didn't have the right to wish for that.