85 ⸸

Seokjin woke up tangled in the bedsheets, cold and alone. The room was darkened, but there was a dim light beaming across the room he was in, encouraging him to get up. But the vampire felt too drained. All he wanted to do was turn to his side and give his lover a small peck on the cheek and feel his warmth.

"He's gone." Not a simple trail of Namjoon was left and the side he of the bed he was sleeping on was made up as if the man hadn't slept on it at all. It was all in Seokjin's imagination: What happened last night, what they did, everything was just a dream.

"I'm alone again." Seokjin was fine for the first five minutes, up until the man started to pick up a scent of Namjoon's cologne on his side of the bed. His scent reminded him of what was now gone.

Losing Namjoon the first time was painful, losing him a second time left the vampire with epiphany; a realization in which he had come across yet again. He felt regrets of last night, if he would have known this would have been his last time seeing Namjoon, then he would have stayed awake.

It was in this moment which he wished he wouldn't have closed his eyes to even blink.

"Thank you, Namjoon." He hugged the pillow which had Namjoon's scent on it, feeling him closer to his heart. Then the vampire started crying. He was unable to hold back the sinking feeling in his chest any longer.

He kept mumbling Namjoon's name between each sob, distorting his speech.

The vampire curled his body up, lying down on Namjoon's bedside. The windows were closed, but there was still light shining through the dark room.

He felt so empty, he felt alone, and he felt something else: A kiss on his cheek.

"I'm here, sweetheart. Why are you crying?" There he was. Seokjin dragged him down on the bed, holding onto the man for a long time.

"I thought you left me alone again." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's body as the vampire slowly released him from his embrace. The doctor then covered him up with the bedsheets, to protect his naked body.

"It's cold in this room because the windows were opened last night." After talking for a while with each other, Seokjin felt better.

"The cold doesn't affect me. You know that very well, master." Seokjin pouted, his red lips
thickening, giving Namjoon a giggle.

"Cutie- Handsome." Namjoon corrected himself, dreading that nickname "Cutie", the nickname Joowon used to call Seokjin.

Seokjin didn't seem to mind it, he adored to be spoiled.

"Are you hungry? We could go hunt for food if you'd like to." Seokjin denied the doctor's suggestion, insisting that he wasn't hungry yet, although a small amount of blood wouldn't cause any harm to his body at the moment. Not to mention the amount of energy and blood he lost last night at the hospital and when Namjoon gave him rough love bites, enough to rip through his pale and sensitive skin.

Namjoon knew that the man was weakened still, so he helped guide him to the restroom.

"Will you be alright on your own?"

"Yes, I will be." The man reassured him, but Namjoon still had his doubts in leaving him alone to shower. This shower was taller than the one in his apartment, and he wasn't in the best condition yet to be left alone.

"I just fear you falling and injuring yourself." He parted Seokjin's hair out of his eyes.

"I'm a lot stronger than you think I am." Seokjin spoke, lowering his tone to sound serious for Namjoon to believe him.

Namjoon agreed on leaving him alone while he left the house to find blood in case one of them got hungry. Namjoon himself felt a little bit low on energy, so he thought that the best thing to do was to leave Seokjin showering on his own while he figured out a way to find the blood.

While the dark entity set off to find the supplies he was searching for, Seokjin felt chills all over his body as he let the warm water fall on his weak body. He waited for his back to get used to the heat, then proceeded to wet his entire body with the water.

The shower was slowly healing him mentally, but not physically. He started to feel a heaviness on his chest halfway inside of the shower, a heaviness that was slowly sending the vampire to his knees.

His vision blurred. Seokjin was having a premonition. The unpleasant feeling lingered all around his mind, blocking him from doing anything else. So he grabbed his bathrobe and stepped out of the shower.

He got back to the room where he and Namjoon slept in, and started looking for clothes in the closet because the clothes he had on him yesterday were currently dirty and ripped
from the activities he did with the dark entity last night.

While opening the closet, he found his own clothes and Namjoon's as well. On one hand he felt relieved that they both had their clothing, but on the other the heavy feeling inside of his chest was causing him an unbearable pain and disturbance.

The vampire chose an outfit made up of black jeans, polished boots, a regular white shirt and threw on a long black coat because he still felt cold. Then he wasted no time to leave
the house to find Namjoon.

Something inside of him was telling the man that his lover wasn't alright.

As he wandered off into the woods, seeing them in the dim sunlight that was shining through the thick gray clouds, Seokjin took a deep breath in, letting the air linger around his body. The coldness wasn't bothering him, and the rain that was about to descend from the sky was the least of his worries; with Namjoon on his mind, Seokjin was focused
only on finding the man and making sure he was safe.

"What if he's not in any danger? I should turn back just in case he's home again... I hope I'm right." With a short sigh, the man took his first steps to turn back around, when a loud and familiar voice made him stop breathing momentarily.

"Namjoon?"

"Seokjin..." His voice was lingering around the woods, so Seokjin followed it, feeling desperate to find the man.

"Namjoon." He called out his name, his pace getting faster the closer he was to Namjoon's voice.

"Save me. P-please." The vampire's heavy feeling in his chest turned into anxiety as he ran
through the endless woods.

"Where are you!" He shouted, turning to every direction and covering up as much dirt as possible in search of the doctor.

"Don't you see me?" The voice whispered into his ear, "I'm right here."

Someone suddenly covered his mouth.

"Don't say anything."