CAPUT DUODECIM

Jungkook was quiet when he entered the house, knowing she would likely be asleep with all the curtains drawn and no lights on. He tiptoed through the home, nothing out of place and nothing to say she was still awake.

It was 3AM when he had arrived home. He had unintentionally stayed out much later than he anticipated, but nevertheless he was home again. He made it to his room and flipped the light on and shrugged off his jacket before shimmying out of his jeans before he caught sight of the yellow paper on his desk where he hadn't left it prior to leaving the house.

He approached it, furrowing his brows when he picked it up.

"Kook, thank you for your hospitality over the last few weeks that I've been here." He started quietly, confused. "You've been a delight to meet, and I'm glad I met you before someone else summoned me. Yoongi and Namjoon came around today, to speak to you about their plans for Saturday. You weren't home however, so I welcomed them in and we discussed the plans."

His heart sank. He didn't bother reading the rest of the note as he held it in his hand, leaving his room in a rush and bursting into the spare room. The bed was made and untouched, everything in place. But there was no sign of her.

He looked back at the note. "I decided to take it upon myself to get them to send me back, I didn't realise that you were so eager to send me back so to save you the trouble I sent myself back with their help. Thank you for helping me with my problems the other day, and for showing me the new ways of this realm, and for showing me how friendly humans can be, and for showing me what it is to feel." His voice cracked as he sat down on the edge of the bed, of her bed. "Maybe I will see you again, With all my love... Lucy."

He teared up, heart aching. He went back to his room, grabbing his phone and his charger before he returned to her room and laid on top of the blankets. Her perfume rose and greeted him and he swallowed back the tears.

He dialled Yoongi's number and was soon greeted with a groggy "hello."

"Yoongi..." He croaked softly.

"Jungkook? It's three in the morning dude, why are you calling me?"

"Why... why did you let her go?" He put him on speaker as he scrolled through his photos. The photo she took the first night she was here was there and he felt the tears finally fall. "I didn't... I didn't want her to go..."