THIRTY - SIX

| ayooo im backkk writing a few more imagines so PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS love you all!! Requested by lovelygraa |

Finn POV

"Watch out, Loser!" A kid shouts as he shoves past me. The bell hasnt even rung yet, these assholes just never leave me alone. I pick up the book that fell out of my arms from the floor and stuff it into my backpack.

Just as im about to rush into my next class i spot her, Y/n Y/l/n. She tucks the strands of hair that have fallen in her face behind her ears and she smiles walking alongside of her friend.

I cant deny that i dont have a crush on her, because i do. I have since the beginning of the school year which was about 7 months ago. I have her in 3 of my classes and she sits right infront of me in all of them.

"Stop being a creep and go talk to her," my friend Wyatt says, causing me to jump and hit my leg on an open locker.

"Ow fuck! Can you not sneak up on me like that?" I groan, rubbing the spot i hit.

"For the last time go talk to her!" Wyatt says, signaling at her. Y/n walks past us and I try my best to hide the giddy smile that appears on my face.

"Nah, im a nobody she'd never want to talk to me," i sigh, walking into my algebra class.

This is the first class i have with her and before she can sit down i quickly pull out a peice of folded paper and place it on her desk.

She sees it and rushes to her desk. This is the 5th time ive left a note. The first time she eyed it and seemed really confused about it. I had told her that i liked her, and i gave her an explanation to avoid her thinking i was a creepy stalker or something. After reading it she smiled and neatly folded it, placing it in her backpack. This was about 4 weeks ago, i give her one once a week, each on a different day.

The idea of writing notes to her came
when i was thinking of a way i could talk to her without acting stupid. I dont want her to know that its me writing the notes but at the same time i do.

"Why is your face turning so red?" A girl, Millie, i believe says to Y/n.

Y/n folds the peice of the paper, "what do you mean?" She mumbles placing the note in her backpack.

"Seemed like you were blushing or something. Ouuu thinking about someone?" Millie teases.

"Shut up," Y/n laughs, tucking her hair behind her ears again.

-

The bell rings signaling that class is over and i zip up my backpack placing it over my shoulder.

"Hey, Finn. Can we talk?" I raise my head up to see who is asking. To my surprise its Y/n.

I clear my throat, "um. Yea, sure."

She waits for everyone to clear the room before she says, "i know youve been giving me the noted."

Oh shit.

I cough, "what notes?" I say furrowing my eyebrows trying my best to seem genuinly confused.

Her smiles falls and she shakes her head as if to erase the thoughts she was thinking. "Oh, no nothing. Never mind. Im sorry," she rambles, adjsuting her backpack straps and beginning to walk out of the classroom. It was almost like she seemed sad.

"Wait," i shout, fuck why did i do that.

She turns around, "yes?"

"It was me," the words come out of my mouth before i even have time to think about what i was saying.

"I knew it," she says, smiling once again. "Do you want to hang out during lunch?" She aks.

"You're not dissapointed that its me?" I ask, why did i ask that??

"Of course not, i like you too," she smiles.

Holy shit.

-

"Y/n,

I wasnt eavesdropping or anything but i overheard you say to your friend that you looked shitty. Id just like to say that you're the most beautiful girl ive ever laid my eyes on. You dont even have to try. Ive noticed the way you try to change your appearance. I dont think you should. I noticed you began wearing more makeup and its not that you dont look gorgeous with it, but the face underneath all the makeup is even more gorgeous. You shouldnt try to change yourself for people, because youre already perfect. Anyone who doesnt see that, is blind. Except for me, i cant see for shit, i wear glasses haha. But im thankful for thag because it gives me the ability to see you."

Y/n stops reading the embarassing words i had written on the page. This was a note a gave her 2 weeks ago.

"You're the only guy i have in multiple classes that wear glasses, which i think is odd, but i figured it was you that way." She explains.

"Damn.." I say.

"Thank you by the way for saying all these things and many others, have you noticed i dont wear makeup at all anymore?" She says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I have and what i said in the note was correct." I smile

She stays looking at me, and her eyes drop to my lips. "I like you a lot," i say, feeling myself lean in.

"I like you too," she brakes the barrier between us and her lips connect with mine.

"Thats hard for me to believe still," i say after a few moments.

"Why is that?"

"Well, because im a nobody, youre somebody. i have 2 friends, you have many. Im not the best looking, you're beautiful," I explain, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You're Finn, the amount of friends you have means nothing. You're incredibly cute, it makes me nervous." She says, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Sureeee," i sarcastically remark.

She cuffs my cheeks in her hands and pulls me to her once again connecting our lips.