Description

Hey readers!

I just wanted to put this book up because I posted which description won on my another GB fanfic. This way you could add it to your library in order to be told when I update. I will try to update soon, but I have exams next week. So, I might not post again until June 6, 2019 or something like that!

I hope everyone enjoys this book!

The Blackbourne Team was been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who took him is actually a rival mafia.

Their family panicked and have no idea how to help Kota without breaking their cover. All seems lost to the team who are all resigned to losing all the work they have done. Until Owen offers a solution.

But this particular solution will reveal some secrets that their Team Liaison have kept hidden:

A girl, a girlfriend in this situation.

One who might just be in the thick of this situation and someone close to Owen's heart. Is he ready to share exactly who this is? He has no choice in order to get Kota back, all must be revealed.

***

Kota was gone.

That was a fact, there was no changing it. How to get him back from them though? And who took him? That was the debate happening between the members of the Blackbourne Team as Owen was deep in thought.

He stood up abruptly, "I can get him back."

Sean looks at him hopeful, "How?"

Owen takes out his phone, "Please be quiet."

Everyone stares at him as he calls a number on his phone. Who is this person who can get their Kota back?

A female voice comes over the phone, "Owen, I am kind of in the middle of something."

Who is this girl? How close are they for her to be calling him Owen?

Owen sighs, "Sorry, darling, this is urgent. I need a favor. One of my brothers was taken."

The bird replies, "Don't tell me. Does he have black hair, green eyes, glasses and enjoys mumbling numbers under his breath?"

Owen nods, "That's him."

"I'll get him out. You can pay me back that favor tonight at your house." says the bird.

She just hangs up and Sean turns to his oldest friend to say, "Who is that?"