Warning / Description

Thank you for picking this GB fanfic to read!

This is my first fanfiction ever, so please take that into account when reading it!

I have not read the Academy series, but I have loved all the fanfictions I have read on Wattpad. I am simply trying out C.L. Stone's sandbox.

Also, I wrote this when I was 14 years old. 

If you see a mistake, feel free to correct it. You will not be called a grammar nazi hopefully. I probably won't edit this, but if you want, I won't stop you.

WARNING

There will be cursing! A lot of uncensored cursing! I curse a lot in real life, so I transmitted that to this book!

DO NOT STEAL MY PLOT!

This is a fanfiction, so the characters and most of the backstory belongs to CL Stone. But do not take the idea I had for the plot please! Come up with your own if you are that desperate!

Description:

What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto?

By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later with no memory of her past, including the boys. The Blackbourne Team makes the decision to step back and leave her alone for her safety.

What they didn't know is that within the next two weeks, Sang regains her memory. Keeping it a secret and feeling betrayed by those who have abandoned her, Sang runs away and uses her identity as a Ghost Bird to her advantage. No one can find her.

A small little detail that Sang didn't know was that she is pregnant. With not one, not two, not three, but a lot of babies.

How will Sang manage?

What will happen if Volto comes back one more time?

OTHER WARNING:

This is a fanfiction. I don't own any of the Ghostbird or any other academy characters, they all belong to C.L. Stone.

Have a nice day!