Home

Home.

That's the one place Y/n hated more than anything in the world. The place she was raised, the place where her older sister left. And all for what? Just so her older sister could be with the boy she loved? Y/n couldn't blame her. As right now, she heads back to her mansion with the boy she fell in love. Whom she was going to run away with.

Y/n's older sister left when she was 14. Maybe a month after she lost her memories from the wonderland. Her older sister was 4 years older than her. Her sister was 18 when she ran away. Y/n for the longest time didn't know why her older sister left.

Until her mother explained to her how her sister left the riches of their lives for a poor boy who couldn't afford the basic necessities. How pathetic and unwise her sister was for doing so. She was 15 then, and her mother made it her solemnly duty to teach everything that her sister learned, to her.

That being said, Y/n was never allowed to leave the house. For her mother feared that she would run away like her sister did. Her sister left everything on the poor girl's shoulders. Now she held the responsibility of bringing the next heir for her fathers company.

When she was the youngest, she never had to worry for such things. For all her parents cared she could've married someone who was poor. She had the freedom, a freedom her sister grew jealous of. So much that once she fell in love with a boy, she took the opportunity and ran away. Leaving the poor 14 year old with a huge responsibility.

So for the next 9 years, Y/n was cooped up in the mansion. For 9 years she was alone and would only go far to her garden. By 19, Y/n's mother was trying to marry her off already. The only freedom her mother gave her was to chose from, whom she selected, a wealthy man.

But all men were the same. All wanted nothing but her father riches. Or all they wanted was her body. And each year, Y/n would refuse one after another. After she passed 22, Y/n's mother became desperate. After a certain age, people would stop seeing her as attractive. And Y/n's mother needed her to be married, fast.

That's when Taeyong finally was able to appear in her world. And seeing her desperate mother, it was a perfect opportunity for him to marry the one person he couldn't have. Knowing the girl was still in love with the Cheshire, despite her not remembering him. But no heart ever forgets the ones they live, only the mind will forget, but never the heart.

Now here she is, heading back to this horrid place she once called home. A drenched witch lurking inside the walls. A witch she used call 'mother'. This witch that brought her down, insult her, insult her whole existence. That only cared about her fathers company and nothing.

But her mother was never a mother to her. Just like her father was never a father to her. And sister, even though she loved her, was never a sister to her.

The pair quietly walked towards the huge mansion with the beast behind them. Yes, with lots of begging, Yoongi finally gave in and went back for the fluffy beast. Y/n couldn't bare the thought of Taeyong torturing the poor thing again.

The white moon rays shined the way for the pair. The black coating them as they walked through the garden that Y/n grew up in. Y/n couldn't believe she was going to run from this place.

The place where Yoongi would come and get her. The place where she played, danced, and laugh. The place she weeped and cried when her sister ran away. The place she first found Jungkook.

They walked quietly towards the mansion. Finally they stopped in front a balcony with large glass doors. Y/n looked at Yoongi with a smile.

"This is my room. Can you help me up? I need to get something." The girl whispered. Yoongi nodded as he held her hand, and they both vanished into thin air.

They both reappeared inside the chambers of her room. The moons rays lit up the darken room. Yoongi immediately opened the glass doors and looked straight down at the beast.

"You keep watch Shooky, we'll right down in a bit." The beast gave a slight understanding with his head before looking back in alert. Yoongi turned his heel watching the girl search through her closet.

"Where is it?" The girl muttered, searching from her dressers to her night stands. Y/n already had a bag full of clothes. But there was something she was missing. Yoongi walked behind her with a concern look.

"What's wrong princess?" His voice was low so no one in the mansion would wake up. Y/n sighed as she looked at him with a frown.

"I can't find it..." She whispered grabbing the bag full of clothes and swinging it over her shoulder.

"I'll help you. What is it your looking for princess?"

Y/n thought for a bit before finally knowing how to describe the object.

"It's a little golden bell. It's like a cat bell." The Cheshire nodded in understanding, as he too started searching the room. Quietly the pair shuffled through the room to look for this little golden bell.

"Aha! I found it!" Y/n whispered excitedly. A little jiggle was heard, catching the Cheshire's attention. In her hands were a small black choker, in the middle was a golden bell that shined brightly in the moon light.

"What a second isn't that m-"

"Yes. When I woke up that next day, all was left was a golden bell on the floor. It was a bit scratched up but I fixed it. Keeping it in a a safe place. I never knew who it belong to, but I still kept it. When I regained my memories I instantly remembered that this bell belonged to you. So-" Her fingers gently placed the black choker around his neck. The bell jiggled lightly as she set it on.

Yoongi watched her in awe. He thought he lost that bell forever. He thought he lost what he only had left of her.

"-Here's your bell kitty." Y/n whispered giving a sweet smile. The Cheshire melted into her eyes as they set upon him. But before anything could happen, voices were heard outside the room. The pair tensed up as they rushed out in the balcony but stopped of what the outside voices said.

"Mistress please stop crying!"

One more chapter y'all ready?