011.

11:34 PM
New Years Eve
Kennedy POV

I walked downstairs and greeted folks as I passed by them

Bitch tell me why I looked around the corner and seen Molly and Ariel ass trying to hide. Bitch I see y'all.

"Hey bitches y'all already caught, what y'all doing here??" I asked them.

"Bitch we wanted to party with y'all shit" Ariel said smoking a blunt.

"Bitch u coulda came to see me while y'all dumb asses trynna hide" I said hugging them.

"Hey bitchhh where my bestie at??" Ariel said.

"Upstairs in my room changing" I told her.

"Bitch what u drinking?? It look good" Molly asked.

"Some I whipped up" I told her making Malaysia drink.

"Bitch make us one shit we need to turn tf up" Ariel said and I made them drinks too.

I put it in the blender with ice and poured them a cup and gave them they cups.

We went upstairs with Malaysia who was dressed like me.

"Damn bitch shit imma stop shopping at the store u shop at damn half our outfits look alike" I told her handing her the drink.

"I told u bitch, thank you" she said grabbing the drink.

"Now where y'all come from" Malaysia asked Molly and Ariel.

"Bitch we had to sneak in since y'all body guards was asking molly for a damn ID and this dumb ass bitch ain't updated her ID" Ariel said drinking her drink.

"Bitch I told u to go update that shit" I told molly.

"Bitch I'm sorry damn" Molly said laughing.

We smoked a blunt before we joined everybody else downstairs.

We walked downstairs and we seen hoes shaking ass to the music.

We walked downstairs to the indoor pool and bitches was throwing ass by the pool and shit.

One hoe was trynna dance on dolph.

"Aht aht bitch move back this my nigga" I told her as we made our way to the boys.

The girl moved.

I seen Woo, Fat, Sev and some other PRE members.

"Hey daddy" I whispered in dolph ear as I got in the hot tub with him.

"wasup baby" he said as he kissed me.

We had our own lil section. We had guards guarding our area.

I locked all the rooms in our house so bitches won't be stealing shit.

"Hey black ass woo" I said to Woo.

"Wassup body builder" he said to me and I flicked him off.

"Where the hell is Glock??" Malaysia asked.

"Shit yasmin was just here and she asked him to help her get some off the shelf or some" Woo said.

"Fuck she doing here??" I asked.

"Shit we don't know" Fat said.

I looked at Malaysia and she scrunched her face up.

"Hmm oh Ight" she said getting out the pool.

"Lay where u going?" I asked her.

"To find my nigga duh" she said.

"Oh shit bitch" Ariel said getting out the pool.

"So bitch I'm confused so imma just follow them" Molly said getting up.

See yasmin known for fucking people's man so I hope she ain't doing nun with key.

Yasmin POV
11:40 PM
Kennedy Kitchen

"Yeah can u help me get the Hennessy down off the shelf please" I asked key

"Yeah" He said as he reached up to grab the Hennessy. I watched him grab the Hennessy and I bit my lip.

He handed it to me.

"Let's take shots" I said to him smiling.

"Shit Issa bet" he said and I grabbed two shot glasses and I poured Hennessy in them.

We took 5 shots then somebody called his name. I poured liquid to make him get drowsy in his shot glass. He turned back around and we took one last shot.

Malaysia knew I wanted glock every since he came to the club and that bitch just gon take him from me. Bitch he mines tonight.

"Ight that was the last one. I'm finna go to the bathroom. We down by the pool u can go down there" he told me and I nodded.

I watched him go to the bathroom. I looked around and walked towards the door and bit my lip.

It was so many people there it's a good time because nobody gon notice me.

I walked up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so I grabbed a Bobby-pin.

I unlocked the door and went in and closed the door behind me.

"Im peeing step out" he said not looking up.

"Nah we good papi" I said walking up to him and I watched him finish then I got on my knees and devoured that dick.