Chapter 1

TAPOPS Headquarters
Meeting Room

CHARACTERS:
Boboiboy, Yaya, Gopal,
Fang, Ying, Ochobot,
Papa Zola, Cattus,
Bellbot, Commander Koko Ci,
Admiral Tarung

"Excellent work, guys," Koko Ci exclaimed to Boboiboy and his gang. "You have not given us honor to this station, but also the suggestive high standards that were seen by other worlds beyond this galaxy."

He then swiped his right hand on his table and instantly a hologram enlarged on top of it.

"Now, as you can see, a graph here is showing all of TAPOPS' achievements in the past decades," the commander continued. "A lot of dangerous but successful missions were lauched ever since your recruitment here. Trials, challenges, tests, and not to mention the Sunnova Station incident."

At this most of the members cringed, remembering the unforgivable memory. The casualties, the fights, and...
(most importantly, thought Boboiboy) the very destruction of TAPOPS.

"But, now that half of the headquarters has been renovated, I am very pleased to announce that the station has improved 60%, much more higher than last year's statistics. And that is all thanks to you, Boboiboy."

Papa Zola, who was far from his favorite disciple, ran towards him and gave Boboiboy a very ferocious bear hug.

"Oh, my FAVORITE [at this point, the hug was so tight that it almost killed  Boboiboy] favorite little disciple of justice." Papa Zola praised joyfully.

"Mmmmmffff!" Boboiboy wheezed. "I. Can't. Breeeeaaaathhh."

Noticing this, his elementary teacher broke the hug. But then he settled on rubbing Boboiboy's head.

"So sorry, my disciple of justice. I'm just so grateful that my student is being praised." Papa Zola looked at Boboiboy's friends. "Did you know that I taught him those killing moves, right Boboiboy?

Ochobot sweatdropped. "If I remember correctly, Papa Zola didn't contribute on any dirty fight we got into."

"Leave him be, Ochobot," Ying said reassuringly. "If it hadn't been for Boboiboy, me and Yaya would die a very gruesome death."

Yaya nodded. "I can agree, as long as our captain doesn't harass Boboiboy in every celebration he gets."

Ochobot sighed as he looked at his best friend, still being rubbed by Papa Zola. "I hope you're right."

"Hmmphh!!" Fang  harrumphed as he leaned on the wall. "Some hero he is made of."

Gopal mischievously smiled. "Ooohh... Is Fang getting jealous?"

"Am not!" Fang called back, then got out his sleek black tablet and start scrolling furiously.

Not satisfied, our sneeky Gopal went beside Fang and smirked again.

"He is jealous," Gopal whispered at his ear. "And what's that you're searching—"

Fang's red eyes glared madly at Gopal as if they were saying, Bother me again and I will make sure you'll never see the light again...

Gopal freakingly rushed back and cowardly hid behind Boboiboy.

"Help me..." Gopal whimpered.

"Gopal..." Boboiboy muttered, then looked back at Koko Ci. "Commander, I may be the one who defeated greedy aliens like Captain Vargoba, but it wouldn't be possible without the help of my friends and your allies."