Chapter 2: Stop following me

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

"OH MY, YOU FUCKING CREEP!" I yelled as I began to blush. I quickly commanded for the dragon to release us from this terrible situation. "I- just give back the scroll please..." He said looking away, I assume blushing as well. All of a sudden I heard Kabuto say behind me. "Sorry she can't do that. Lord Orochimaru really needs that scroll. Let's go Ryo." "Pshh don't tell me what to do. I was just about to leave." I say puffing my cheeks as I push past him. We then began running away.

KAKASHI'S POV:

Shortly after the embarrassing incident Kotoko came back with Kurenai and Asuma who were both badly injured. "We can't let her get away. You all head back to the leaf village and inform the hokage about everything we've learned." I told Kotoko. "But Kakashi. Will you be okay by yourself?" Kotoko asked with worry. "Yeah yeah I'll be fine. You need to retreat now. We can't waste anytime. The more talking the further she gets away with those scrolls." I say in a hurry. Eventually they left so I continued chasing after Ryo and Kabuto. The burn on my leg that Ryo had given me earlier started to sting but I ignored it because getting back the scrolls was my number one priority. I could worry about the burn later. After a while of going in the same direction they went in, they came into view, I slowed down just enough to keep them at a close distance but not too close so that they wouldn't see me trailing behind them. With a few swift hand signs I made my chakra disperse so they wouldn't sense it either.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

"How could you be so reckless even after I warned you to stay on task and yet you still went against my word. I honestly don't know why Orochimaru made you one of his accomplices you're so useless and-" I interrupted Kabuto for the second time that day by holding my hand over his mouth and holding a finger to my lips. "Shh, did you hear that Kabuto." I whispered. "No I didn't hear anything, what did you hear?" Kabuto whispered back. "It sounded like someone stepped on a twig." I answered while taking a look at our surroundings. I commanded the dragon swords attached to my back to come back to life and take a look around to find the, what I'm assuming is a, person who is following behind us. "My dragons will keep watch behind us. Let's get going we can't waste anymore time." I told Kabuto. "No shit, we're already twenty minutes behind on schedule because you decided to pull that little stunt of yours." Kabuto said while rolling his eyes. "Don't worry you'll get over it eventually." I cooed. After a while of running my dragons hissed to warn me that they caught a glimpse of the person that was trailing behind us. Kabuto and I turned around to see who it was, it was none other than Kakashi. "Stop following me." I said to Kakashi. "Once I get those scrolls back I'll do just that trust me, I don't wanna be near you any more than I have to." Kakashi responded. For some reason his words hurt me which in return made me very angry. "What's that supposed to mean Kakashi? Do I smell bad or something." Kabuto noticed how angry I was getting. "Ryo smoke a blunt or something, you know what happens if you use your kekkei genkai more than once a day." I reached into my pouch and pulled out a blunt and put it to my mouth and commanded my fire breathing dragon to light it for me. "Kabuto you fight kakashi this time while I go back to Orochimaru's hide out and hand over the scroll so I don't get yelled at for being late again, got it?" I said while puffing out smoke. "Yeah yeah whatever just get going." Kabuto responded while getting ready to go into combat against Kakashi. I was well on my way before they started fighting. Just a couple more minutes till I get to Orochimaru's hide out. I finished the rest of my blunt and felt myself relax and let loose of all my built up anger. Something about Kakashi just really ticks me off, I wonder what it is. "Finally." I whispered to myself as I made made my way to the entrance of where Orochimaru was awaiting my presence. Right as I opened the door I noticed Orochimaru pacing back and forth "What the fuck took you so long Ryo?", "Sorry my lord, you see I-" I started to explain. "Oh just shut up and hand over the scroll I don't wanna hear anymore excuses from you." Orochimaru said cutting off my explanation as to why I was so late. "Yes my lord." I reached into my pouch and felt around for the scroll....it wasn't there. "Shit." I mumbled. "What is it Ryo?" Said Orochimaru once he saw the desperation on my face. "I-I-I think I might've lost it when I was fighting off those damn leaf ninja." "WHAT!!!" Orochimaru exclaimed. "I'm sorry my lord I will go back and retrieve it." I said getting down on one knee and bowing my head. "Get out." Orochimaru said under his breath. "I'm sorry my lord what did you say, do you mind repea-." "I SAID GET OUT, GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I RIP YOU TO SHREDS RYO KŌRI!" I took that as my cue to leave. I ran out the door as fast as lighting because I would like to live to see another day. "AND DONT BOTHER COMING BACK UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!" I heard Orochimaru yell behind me. Where am I gonna go now? I have no place to stay, no family, no friends, I'm all alone. I ran for what seemed like hours till I got to a little cave not far from the hidden leaf village. I settled down for the night and set camp. I laid on the grass and stared at the stars in the night sky above me as it was now night time. I let my mind wander. I caught myself thinking about that silver haired ninja from the leaf that I fought earlier today, damn he was fine. I wonder what life would've been like if I wasn't a rouge ninja. I let my mind wander and fantasize about certain scenarios for a while until I fell asleep.

Authors note: Hey guys just wrote a short little chapter to keep y'all entertained, I hope y'all enjoyed. Also who is your favorite character from naruto? I gotta say so far mine has to be Pervy sage. AND ALSO I am in no way shape or form am trying to promote the illegal use of drugs.

{6-2-19}