||Chapter 09||

•CECELIAS POV•

I instantly regret asking Tate to bring me here.

"Tate I cant go in there. Not like this" I say putting my hand on his arm.

"I'll be right next to you the entire time" he says smiling at me.

"I can't. Please can you just go look for her." I almost beg

"I dont even know what she looks like?" He says turning to me.

"She has brown hair and light skin plump lips a-" he cuts me off mid sentence "and so does 60% of the school come inside" He says intertwining our Hands "Come on lets go" he pulls at my hands "Nooo" I moan pulling back.

"Look you can wear my hood and come in and find her with me" he says taking his jumper off and passing it to me.

I take the jumper and nod my head "In and out. No socializing." I say putting the jumper over my head.

Mmmm it smelt like him.

He runs around to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

I hesitate before getting out of the car.

"Come on crabby pants" he says tickling my sides.

We walk down the footpath towards the house. Each step we took the louder the music got.

"Tate I don't-"

"Elena you are going to be fine" He says putting the hood over my head and his arm around my shoulder "Lets go" he says opening the front doors to the house.

"Hey Tate!"

"Sup man"

"Tate"

Multiple people call and greet Tate.

I roll my eyes and walk off to look for Mar.

"Hey hey where are you going" I feel Tates hand graze mine.

"Im going to look for Mar" I reply

"I thought we were looking together" He asks

"No im fine ill go look you wait here" I reply walking off and mixing in with the crowd

"Elena? Elena!" I hear Tate call after me but I ignore him and continue to march forward.

•RIVERS POV•

"Hey River" I hear Audrey call from behind me.

I groan and hoist myself up from the couch I was sitting on.

"What is it" I ask taking a sip out of the red solo cup I've been nursing.

"I heard your brothers here" she takes my cup out of my hand.

"So" I say scanning the crowded room

"He showed up with that freak," she says disgusted "Lets have some fun" she bites her lips and begins walking off.

"You in" she says turning around.

I exhale and roll my eyes "I guess" I say following behind her.

I wasn't interested in whatever Audrey was offering but this Party was starting to get very dull.

She walks up to her posse of followers including Klowi.

I slowly walk towards them and lean against the wall next to Isaac.

"Lets play a game" Audrey says gathering the 8 of us in a circle "Truth or Dare'' she says looking directly at Klowi.

"Truth" she smiles as though she didnt look like a chicken.