CAPUT TREDECIM

Jungkook sat in his basement a few weeks later, lighting the candles one by one to bide his time until midnight and once the clock chime had started, he sat down in the circle and began using the ouija board.

"Is anyone there?" He asked quietly, voice cracking.

The planchette moved to the yes before quickly spelling hello.

"What is your name?"

I-D-O-N-O-T-H-A-V-E-O-N-E.

It spelt out and Jungkook sighed softly, he hadn't connected with Lucy... Maybe someone else had gotten to her first?

The planchette moved again.

D-I-D-Y-O-U-N-E-V-E-R-G-E-T-T-O-L-D-T-O-N-O-T-P-L-A-Y-W-I-T-H-S-P-I-R-I-T-S-?

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear as all the candles flickered out. "What have I done?..."

Lucy day upon her throne, basking in the warmth that surrounded her, the jumper she had taken from Jungkook still smelt like him, and with every passing moment she missed him more.

"Your Grace!" One of her subordinates ran up to her, kneeling and panting. "Faceless has left-"

"Calm down your breathing, and then tell me." She sat up with interest.

"Faceless, from the last depth of hell, was summoned today." He panted lightly.

"It's that person's fault for playing with an Ouija Board." She huffed and went to sink back into her chair.

"It's Jungkook your Grace. Jungkook summoned him."

Her eyes widened at that. "Get me up there. Now." She growled, fire roaring behind her as she stood up. He nodded and whistled, the gate keeper approaching her.

"Keep safe your grace." The elder bowed and she nodded, closing her eyes.

Once she felt the cold air on her legs and exposed skin, she opened her eyes and looked about. She was near the nightclub where she had met him first. She knew the way home from there.

Her legs took her faster than she had ever ran before, sprinting through the empty streets of the city until she saw the lights off in Jungkook's house but the windows wide open with the curtains sucked out. Her heart raced as she came to the door, her hand hovered over the lock and she heard each piece click before it unlocked and she rushed in, shutting the door behind her and hearing it lock back into place.

"Jungkookie~" the deep, gravelly voice of Faceless echoed from upstairs and as she quietly advanced, she took off the jumper so it would remain safe from whatever was about to happen. She got to Jungkook's room and saw the man thrashing in Faceless' arms.

"Let him go." Her voice was commanding. "If you do not, I will confine you to solitary, on the deepest floor. Even you won't be able to handle that."

"Lu-" Jungkook began but was cut off when talons rested on his throat.

"Don't talk, insect." Faceless spat. "You came to save your little human? How pathetic can the almighty lucifer get?"

"You've been with me for over one thousand years. It's Lucy not Lucifer." She advanced towards him slowly, the walls rippling with her new talent. Nothing would get damaged as long as she kept her mind focused.

"Same thing." He spat. "Come any closer and your little insect dies."

Jungkook looked at her with wide scared eyes.

"I'll make you a deal. Fight me, and leave him alone. In return for that if you win, you can have my throne, my crown. If I win, you're banished to the deepest depth, in solitary confinement. Never to see earth again."

"Don't do it-" Jungkook choked out.

"Deal." Faceless tossed Jungkook onto the bed before launching at her.