Cant Be Serious

(Thanks all for reading please Comments/Fan/Vote God Bless)
-Toia <3

Shayna walked into her office building with an extra pep in her step. It felt good telling Ciara off. She wondered what Shawn meant by cutting her sources. Ciara made more than enough to take care of herself and Mac'Kenzie what the hell else could she need? In the middle of thinking, Shayna felt sick to her stomach. She ran to the bathroom, inside of her office. She made it to the porcelain throne just in time to throw up her lunch. She looked down at her stomach, and said, "Come on you can't be doing this to mommy she has work to do." She stood up, and fixed herself in the mirror. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out some mouthwash, gurgled it, and spit out in the sink. 

As she walked into her office, her assistant Ashley came in, and looked at her flushed face. She knew something wasn't right. She closed Shayna's door, and asked, "Is everything okay? You look a little pale."
"Yeah this morning sickness is going to kill me," before Shayna realized what she said Ashley let out a huge squeal. Shayna sat down at her desk, and put her head into her hands. "Oh my gosh Shayna you're going to be a mother. Oh my gosh!!!"
"I know i'm really excited," Shayna said letting out a sigh. Ashley looked at her sideways, she started to talk when Shayna's phone rung.

She looked up from her hands, and answered the phone before looking at the caller i.d. "S.M. Photography?"
"Yes, can I speak to A Mrs. Matthews?"
"Yes, this is Mrs. Matthews."
"This is Amanda Congas,  Ms. Ciara Sherman's assistant," as the assistant was introducing herself to Shayna. Shayna motioned for Ashley to leave the office.
"Yes, what can i help you with?"
"Ms. Matthews was wondering if you could do an emergency booking photographer for her daughter's birthday photo shoot has cancelled, and this needs to be done today." Shayna looked at the wall, and thought to herself, 'This b*tch has the nerve to ask me to do something for her, and she just ruined my freaking lunch date with Shawn. at the same time this is for Mac'Kenzie, and this will make Shawn happy. Ugh... I always have to be the bigger person.'

In the middle of her thinking to herself Ciara's assistant said, "Hello, are you still there?"
"Yes, just tell her to be in here in an hour, because I have other appointments today. I can only fill her in for  an hour and half."
"Okay I will tell her, and thank you for the short notice."
"No problem," with that she hung up. She called her assistant into the room, and told her to setup the white background, and set up the childeren's props.

Shayna paced around her office, and thought about she would go about handling this. She could get Ashley to do it, but then that would make her seem like she was avoiding Ciara and Mac'Kenzie. She put her took off her pumps, and put on her ballet flats. She was going to do this, and she was going to do it professionally. She went over to her desk, and grabbed her camera.

**Hour Later**

Ciara and Mac'kenzie came in, and were greeted by Ashley. They were showed to the waiting room, were giving refreshments, and were told to wait until Shayna came down. Shayna was working on editing some photos when Ashley paged for her. "Mrs. Matthews, your 2 o'clock appointment is here." She shook her head, as Ashley forgot to call her Shayna. "On my way down, Ashley," she said into her headset as she got onto the elevator. She hummed along to the elevator music, as she went down to the main floor. She stepped off into the lobby, and headed into the waiting room. 

Shayna walked in, plastered on her best smile, and greeted Ciara. "Good afternoon, Ms. Sherman. Could you please follow me this way?" She walked out of the room with Ashley, Ciara, and Mac'Kenzie hot on her tail. Mac'Kenzie walked next to Shayna, and said, "Hi, my name is Zie. I'll be thwew years oweld tomorrow." Shayna chuckled a lil at Mac'Kenzie's baby talk. She reached up for my hand, and she froze in that spot. Shayna looked down at Mac'Kenzie as Ciara walked over and scooped her up, causing Mac'Kenzie to release Shayna's fingers. 

Ashley gave Shayna and small push, and they headed into Studio number 1. The whole appointment Shayna was quiet, she gave Mac'Kenzie toys, and let her nature out. She looked adorable, and it was getting hard for her to focus. After the appointment Shayna told Ciara that her photos would be ready at five. With that she walked into her office, and broke down in tears. She looked through the pictures, and could only see Shawn. Her butterscotch eyes trapped Shayna. 

Moments later Ashley walked in with a box. She sat it on Shayna's desk. Shayna looked at her confused. Ashley shrugged her shoulders. As Shayna was about to open the box, Ashley informed her that her last appointment was here.

After Shayna finished up her appointment, she went up to her office to see what was in the box. She walked to her desk and read the box. "To Shayna Matthews/ From: You'll know soon enough."
Shayna went back to lock her desk, before pulling her pocket knife out of her purse. She cut the box open, and fell into her seat after seeing what was in the box.  "I'm going to kill her...."

(A/N i know this chapter was kind of long hopefully you guys like it. Please Comment/Fan/Vote God Bless)
 -Toia <3