015

Month Later (02/13/19)
Birthday Eve
Malaysia POV

"Baby I'm sorry I'm not gon be in town for ur birthday but I promise imma make it up

"Baby I'm sorry I'm not gon be in town for ur birthday but I promise imma make it up. This tour shit is fucking everything up" Key said as we spoke otp.

"It's okay baby" I told him.

"Turn up for me tho foreal dawg" he said.

"I will" I told him.

"Gimme kiss" he said.

"Muahhh💋" we both said.

"Enjoy your night love you mamas" he said.

"Ight love you too papi" I said and I hung up.

It sucked not being with my baby for my birthday but oh well it's ladies night anyways.

Key and Dolph been on tour non stop. I barely get to see him just on face time but it's okay.

I got ready and did my make up and hair. I put on my stripe outfit on with my black red bottoms.

I sprayed myself down with my perfume and I put on extra lipgloss.

Molly isn't going to make it either tonight cuz she on tour with bagg but hey I still have two other sisters and a bestfriend to turn up with.

Rocky isn't on tour so she is able to spend more time with us now.

Ariel is coming to pick me up. Kenn and Rocky are already at the club.

I heard a horn beep and I grabbed my Chanel bag and went downstairs and cut the lights off and locked the front door.

"Hey almost birthday girl" Ariel yelled out.

"Girl hushhh u know I got white neighbors" I told her walking to the car.

"Oh shit my bad I forgot" she said laughing.

I got in the car.

I told her what happened as we drove to the club.

"Damn bitch shit well at least u get to turn up with ur bitches shit I almost forgot my nigga was on tour with your nigga so all three of us fucked up" Ariel said driving.

"Bitch right" I said then I heard Fuck that nigga come on.

"Ohhh shit bitch turn me up nieeee" I said letting the seat back.

I started dancing in the seat and she recorded me and hyped me up.

She pulled up to the club and we got out and she took my picture and we both posted it on insta and watched her notifications blow up.

People wished me a early happy birthday and allat other shit I barley pay attention to.

12 o clock hit.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIEEEEE" Ariel screamed and she hugged me.

"Thankkkkk youuuuu bitchhhhh" I told her hugging her back.

We went into the club and I heard the dj loud mouth ass say.

"OH SHIT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IN THIS BITCH YALL GIVE IT UP FOR MALAYSIA".

I smiled and waved at folks. I walked to our VIP section and I hugged everybody that came out in the VIP.

"Heyyy birthday bitchhhh" Rocky said hugging me.

"Heyyy mamas" I said hugging her back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTINES BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" Kennedy sung to me and she hugged me.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

A bunch of waitresses ladies came around with alcohol with sparklers in it and a big ass cake with my face on it and my names on posters.

I recorded it and put it on Snapchat.

The whole club sung. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MALAYSIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" they sung.

I blew out the candles and they cheered and then dj played birthday bitch.

"Ohhhh shitttttt bitchhhhh" Ariel said.

That beat dropped we all started twerking and they was recording.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and seen Tae, Ari, Jessica (woewoe), Jayda, and Alieen.

"Oh my god heyyyyyy" I said hugging all of them.

"Happy birthday mamas" Ari said hugging me.

"Thank you pooh" I said hugging her back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOEEEE" Tae said hugging me.

"Thankkkkk youuuuuu" I said smiling and I hugged him back.

"Happy Birthday Sexyy" Alieen said grabbing my booty and she hugged me.

"Thank you bae bae" I said hugging her.

"Happy Birthday Favo" Jessica said hugging me.

"Thank you big booty Judy" I said huggin her back.

"Happy Birthdayyy toooo youuuu" Jayda said hugging me.

"Thank you baby momma" I said hugging her back.

We all took shots back to back.

"WE GOTTA MOTHERFUCKING GET LIT ITS MY BITCH BIRTHDAY TONIGHT YALL MY VALENTINES BABYYYYY" Ari said on her live then we all started taking shots again then we took shots off Alieen and Jessica.

"Whewww bitchhh we gon be fucked upppp" Kennedy said taking another shot.

"Bitchhhh turnnn uppp" Rocky drunk ass said.

I started twerking on Tae with Ari.

I forgot her ass was on live damn I fucked up but oh well bitch it's my birthday.

We all was twerking in the VIP section.

Ariel started twerking with me and Ari on Tae.

"YASSS FUCKKK IT UPPP BIRTHDAYYY BITCHHH" Jayda said taking a shot and she recorded us.

"Bitch sleep over at my house" I called out taking another shot.

We partied until the damn club closed literally we got lit as hell.

We all went to my house drunk as hell still.

I walked upstairs to my room and took my heels off and I laid in my bed and went to motherfucking sleep.