Chapter four- Myoui Mina

No one's POV

Meanwhile while jihyo and the others were talking about y/n they didn't noticed that mina already stood up to walk to y/n.

mina thought that she can make y/n open up to her because she was the only one who knew why y/n's down.

The penguin researched about y/n and found out that today is her mom's death anniversary. mina felt bad because they took y/n away from her sister and america. she can't do anything but to hope y/n will open up to her or something.

Y/n's POV

'Y/n~ah! stop hurting your unnie!'

'Go to your room we placed your present there y/n.'

'I love you my daughter y/n.'

'y/n don't cry.'

'i will go now take care of your sister.'

'Don't forget your eomma y/n. i love you'

Remembering those words has come to haunt me again. hearing her voice which i miss scares me.

i don't even know if she has the same voice. mom why did you leave? i wasn't ready when you go. i miss you so much mom. please come back. i promised myself i wasn't going to break down anymore. on the first day i succeeded and i got the hang of it.

i can't break down now especially now that they were staring at me.

"Hey y/n." a voice snapped me out of trance and i shook my head smiling.

"what's up?" i asked having the same smile on my face.

"I just noticed... nevermind want to go to the park?" she asked and i looked at her weirdly.

"don't worry you'll be wearing a mask." she handed me one and i laughed grabbing it.

"that's what i'm worried about myoui." i wear it and followed her outside.

i felt eyes stare at us but i paid no attention to is and just got inside mina's car.

i kept talking to cover my strange emotions i swore i won't feel again. good thing mina didn't noticed as i kept teasing or joking around.

as we arrived she sighed in relief as i stopped talking which made me laugh. i put the mask on again and step outside feeling the cold
breeze hit me. i smiled behind the black mask and went towards mina.

"so why did you drag me in the park?" i asked as we walk.

she shrugged and put her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie. "feeling bored."

"and you have to drag me with you?"

"yep. besides i thought you would need to go out."

"what makes you think so?" i asked.

"well for startes you haven't been outside since the blackout which was 2 days ago. and you kept looking at the window like someone was there."

i chuckled and regretted asking. she waited for me to talk and i saw a man with a gun walking around.

"shit." i said and pushed mina to a small alley where i had to push her against the wall for us to fit.

"the hell y/n?" she muttered and i shushed her pointing at the guy who has a gun on his pants.

"I know him. now shut up until he leaves." i said and she just sighed.

"and who is he?" she asked looking at the man walking around.