29.5

Nassiah

"How am I in the wrong?" I whined as Alonso gave me a side eye.

"You can't just fucking tell people yo finna kill them!" He started. "And you know-

"You love sticking up for people who are already dead bodies" I grumbled and he inhaled through his nose then exhaled his eyes closing as he did so.

"I'm trying to keep you out of jail" he responded. "You just sitting here plotting and scheming and stirring drama up!" He rubbed his face but I didn't understand, I told his ass DEEP ago he was a dead man if he keep hanging around Mo.

"I'm no-

"I don't wanna hear that shit" he spoke getting up. I clenched and unclenched my fist wanting to knock his ass out.

"Lemme get king, you pissing me off" I grumbled getting up letting the chair fall behind me after I kicked it.

"How? Pissing you off! You're doing unnecessary shit!" He barked

"That man sucking your dick? Cause why you so pressed"

"NASSIAH! The cops are on your ass, you don't think it's a coincidence that every murder, every crime that is on this side of Chicago they wanna pin you or Donnie?" He had a point, but I was gonna fuck him up for yelling at me like that.

"Fuck off" I mumbled shutting the door behind me and jogging down the stairs to get king. After reaching the bottom of the stairs I banged on Donnie's door quickly and loudly.

"Shit shit- that's the cops?" Donnie's voice rang. "Babe check" then the door swung open. Maurice. His hair pulled into a bun and his face now bright red.

"That's babe?" I asked pushing him out the way and walked in. "Wow D- I see you" Donnie rolled his eyes throwing a pillow at me. I dodged it. "Spark some" I mumbled sitting down next to him. He took theblunt from behind his ear-

   "You guys can't just smoke in here! This the main area! What about DJ?" Maurice wondered.

    "Dj mom does crack" he admitted making me snicker at the response.  "King does too! Aye! What's up with these moms"

   "Or y'all choice in women" Maurice added sitting back down.

   " speaking of women" I muttered "Mo" I started and Donnie let out a snort passing the blunt. I took a hit and he shook his head. "Is here"

  "For fucking what?"

"Who?" Maurice butted in

  "With that nigga! Cause apparently she ain't listen to nobody" I started and Donnie exhaled lighting another blunt.

   "You trying set some up? I put my word on that mans dead body"

   "DAYQUELLZ" Maurice started. "Who is this person? You can't just kill anyone you want"

   "He pimpin out my cousin Moses!"I exclaimed and he took a moment to think.

   "You guys, wow. But what abo?"

"Man fuck the police" Donnie sighed as I looked around.  We switched blunts and that's when I noticed the uneasy look on Maurice's face.

   "How does Lo feel about this?"

"Fuck that nigga" I exclaimed and Donnie let out a laugh-

   "PAAA! Das my pa" I heard king voice, soon enough like a dummy he ran right into the room and into the cloud of smoke- unbothered.