Epilogue

5 years later.

Amelia's P.O.V

"FUCK OFF DEAN" I screamed slapping him as he tried to suffocate me with his pillow.

"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE BACK CAGNA" he screamed shoving the pillow back into my face.

You'de think 5 years later we would change, haha.

no.

"Your lucky I don't want you to
die... yet" Dean said taking the pillow off my wheezing face.

"Wow thank YOU my SAVIOUR" I said sarcastically after i caught my breath.

"OI fuck off, the cousins are coming any second" Adam said pushing dean onto the floor.

"HALO IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING F0oOrR" is what I heard followed by a Big Bang.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL YOU NOT TO SHOOT INSIDE THE FRIKING HOUSE NOAH" Elliot screamed.

Wohoooo family fun!

I got up from my bed and went to greet the cousins giving deans phone back to him on the way, after deleting the ugly picture he took of me.

"Hi Princess hows the company going" Elliot said hugging me.

Oh yeh forgot to tell you guys. Adam handed over the company to me since I finished uni early and turned 20 a few months ago.

Women empowerment tings💅🏻🤪

"It's going great, sales are amazing, but most people were expecting Adam and were disappointed when they found out a women was doing it" I said rolling my eyes recalling a few people who didn't do business with me because they thought I wasn't *manly* enough for it.

I'll fucking show them manly, lemme just get my gun out real quick.

I shook my head at the thought can't risk anyone finding out.

Ugh being part of the mafia is stressful.

"Where's Liam at?" Jason asked coming out of the kitchen, with his hands full of cheetos amd
Coke cans.

"I am here my sexy boi" Liam's voice rang out from behind me.

I instantly smiled and turned around to give him a hug which caused some groans and mumbles of protest from my brothers.

"Awe you missed me so much" he said rocking me in his arms squeezing me tighter.

"Nah i just wanted my food" I said taking the bag of chicken wings from him. He rolled his eyes in return but chuckled sitting down.

"Ayo where's Jackie Chan and Chrysler gone?" Liam said taking the bag of Cheetos away from Jason who scowled in return.

"They've gone to get Dante and Grant" I said smiling at the thought of my boyfriend, Dante.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAH BITCH IM
JOKING SORRY I JUST WANTED TO PISS YOU GUYS OFF ;) A/N)

...I said sitting down opening up my box of spicy goodness.

I took a bite of one wing but was stopped from having any more as dean stole it from me and shoved it in his mouth.

"I'm going to murder you" I said glaring at him as he smirked moaning and talking about how good it was.