[11]

Bellamy searched half the tents in camp before he poked his head into Clarke's, holding his torch outside

Bellamy searched half the tents in camp before he poked his head into Clarke's, holding his torch outside. "You're up?"

Clarke smirked before stepping out of the tent. "Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on The Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

Bellamy shook his head. "Raven's flares will work." He said confidently.

"Her radio would've worked better." Clarke retorted.

He rolled his eyes before changing the subject. "Have you seen Octavia?" He asked. "Or Kane for that matter?"

"No. It's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke told him with a smile. "As for Diana, ask Isaac."

"Clarke, I've checked camp. They're not here." His tone serious as were his facial features. "They might not even be together."

"Okay." Clarke started, running her fingers through her hair. "I'll help you find them. Let's check again. You go to the dropship, I'll check the rest of the tents."

Bellamy nodded. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." Clarke sternly demanded. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for them." She walked in the opposite direction of Bellamy.

---

"Diana." Octavia whispered in attempt to wake the unconscious girl who's head lay in her lap. "Come on, please wake up."

She groaned as her brown eyes fluttered. "Butterfly?" Diana managed, her head pounding and her ears ringing.

Octavia smiled at her. "Hey. Are you okay? Can you stand?"

Diana sat up with a struggle before looking down at her hand which was twisted at an awkward angle. "We have to get out of here."

"Okay." They made to stand up as footsteps came from the otherside of the cave. "Oh my god."

"Shit." The grounder came into the cave, he was big and intimidating.

"Please, please don't hurt us." He grabbed Octavia, and she screamed as he pulled her towards him.

Diana's eyes widened in anger. "Let her go!" She got to her feet, looking for something to hurt him with. "Please, you can't hurt her."

Every plea fell deaf to the grounder's ears. "No, please!" Octavia cried out.

"Stop touching her!" Diana lunged forward at him only to be knocked against the cave wall. She felt as if she couldn't move while watching the grounder bring a heated knife towards Octavia's leg, cauterizing the wound on her thigh.

---

Clarke entered Isaac's tent, he was looking at the floor in frustration. "Hey." Clarke greeted.

Isaac looked up, his features softening at the sight of the blonde girl. "Hey, Princess. What's up?"

"Have you seen Diana or Octavia?" She asked him, sitting on the cot opposite of him that he set up for his bestfriend.