014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません

❝O14❞

☆║ ☽

☆║ ☽

your point of view

"so how's the trip?"

"pretty good."

i was sitting on the dining table, waiting for hatsumi to serve me breakfast.

the holiday was over.

i sighed deeply, many things were running through my head. it kept swirling around like a never-ending circle, i was nervous about it.

and yeah, i was thinking about the results, i guessed it wouldn't be that bad, right?

"here." hatsumi placed a plate in front of me, scrambled eggs and sausages; my all time favorite. i poured myself a glass of milk and put it on the table. hatsumi was reading the newspapers while eating a croissant.

"{Name}, i need you to help me to make potion today. when are you coming back?"

"i have no idea, maybe 4 or 5 pm?" i replied.

i used my fork to push the food around the plate, rubbing my fingers anxiously while staring at the pink vase on the corner. i didn't realize that I was in a trance.

"oi, {Name}, it's already 7:30 pm, you know that right?"

[💛]

"good morning, {Name}!!" the familiar voice was recognizable, with her usual sweet and energetic tone.

"helluuu my babe uraraka hehehe" i smiled at her.

we made a small conversation, she squeezes my hands tightly and whispered to my ears,

"deku kun is-"

"oi, {Name}." i turned around and saw bakugou standing behind me, he bites his lip and gave me his phone. his eyes met mine as he quickly turned away and cursed himself. i was dumbfounded of his actions, not having a clue of what he was trying to do.

"...give me your phone number," he muttered.

"wait, what? i can't hear you."

"i say give me your phone number, for fuck's sake!!!" bakugou's voice echoed through the classroom.

the class didn't talk for a second, everyone was looking at him.

at this moment, bakugou wished he was aphonic, the words that came out from his mouth would have caused him a panic attack. those eyes were like a knife, piercing into his soul which he can't help but cracking inside; he was like a clown standing at the middle of the circus, waiting for people to stab him again;

pretty mouth, poison tongue.

he gritted his teeth in anger, knowing kirishima and the gang would be laughing their ass off, bakugou doesn't want to deal with it. it hurts his pride, why would he shout something so stupid? {Name} would probably think that he is funny, the thought makes him even more frustrated. as he had predicted, his friends teased him and laughed boisterously.

he put his phone on his pocket and turned away from me, i quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him out from the classroom.

"fucking stupid asshole!!! what are you doing?" i took my hands out, signaling him to give me his phone.

"let's exchange numbers."

"wh-what??"

"bakugou, are you deaf?" i teased him while ruffling his hair, he stiffens in momentary panic and pushed my hands away gently. he smirked while shoving his hands on his pockets,

"yeah, let's exchange numbers."

...

he seems different.

[💛]

3:38 PM

uraraka smiled at me as we walked towards the flower field, class ends earlier than I thought.

aizawa sensei had announced the result this morning, most of us passed the test but unfortunately, kirishima, mina, kaminari, and sero didn't make it for the final exams. luckily, aizawa sensei said that everyone will be going to the camp. they were excited about the last minute twist but a sudden realization hits their senses, which they need to go for extra classes during the camp. to make things worse, the lessons were more difficult than summer school.

both of us sat on the ground, looking down at the beautiful sunflower surrounded by little pink butterflies. the sweet but almost sickly, smell of flowers cut through the soft scent of the morning's dewy grass.

"it's pretty, isn't it?" uraraka stated.

she let out a soft sigh and stared upwards, "you know, i kinda confessed to deku kun."

"and what happened?" i gulped nervously, waiting for her explanation.

"he was surprised, of course. and he said he likes me too... but he doesn't want to be in a relationship first because he wants to achieve his dreams, to make himself better than anyone else. it's nice to know that deku kun was determined... but i am scared. what if he likes another girl? do you think he really likes me?"

"well, i think he won't change his heart easily. it's just, based on my observation and own opinions, midoriya would blush and stuttered when he was talking to you. compared to other girls in our class, he was confident while talking to momo and the gang but, you are the reason why he wasn't comfortable when you were around. it's simple, he's nervous. according to those rumors, he doesn't like anyone when he was in junior high, so basically, you are his first crush. and also, you guys are always together, the feelings will go deeper which it is impossible that midoriya will go and like another girl. he is so whipped by you."

uraraka cracked a smile, "well, you know, i think i am not good enough for him, there were many girls out there, but why me?"

"uraraka..." she turned around and i flicked on her forehead, this sudden pain makes her yelped in pain.

"uh...oh...what are you doing?!"

"roses or sunflower, which one suits you the most?" i asked her.

"...sunflower."

"you are a sunflower, strong and bold and true of yourself. roses tend to be lovely but they were somehow fragile. you got that, right?"

"midoriya likes the way you are, uraraka."

-