295

7 Days until the war

Stress, that was all I watched Harry go through. For the past week he's been staying up late and waking up early to plan and plan for his war. I hear him at nearly 3am punching a punching bag outside, and see him sitting at the table around midnight with Louis and Niall with a bunch of papered plans. He was so overwhelmed, I could tell. Briar is the only thing keeping him calm, he still spends as much time with her as he can.

I haven't had a memory come to me since the one at the meeting, and it was only something that lasted 3 seconds. I was happy to have gotten a vision of my past, but was disappointed when I saw it was basically nothing. If anything, getting that vision made me loose more hope for my memory's return. Because if that's all I've gotten in all these weeks of being here, I was never going to get theme all back to it's full potential. All I saw was four inhales worth of an argument we had about him not being god, it was barely a memory.

So I didn't tell Harry about it, I couldn't. I didn't want to get his hopes up because in the pit of my stomach I knew I wasn't going to get all these memories back.

But anyway...

I've gotten a lot better with Briar, learning slowly but surely how to be a mother. I'm starting to know what she likes and what she doesn't. I'm beginning to understand her and feel more of a connection. I felt so bad for her though, she has no idea what is coming. I wanted her to spend as much time with her father as she could.

It was about 9am when I woke up and headed downstairs after cleaning myself up. As usual I could hear Harry shuffling around in the kitchen which immediately drew me to him. He's probably been up for hours.

I walked in to see him on the phone and holding Briar in his arm, no shirt on his toned body. His back was to me as he walked around the kitchen arguing with someone on the phone but kept the level low. His grey track pants hugging his hips with the accepting of his boxers poking through.

I haven't seen his bare upper body since that night when I walked in on him in a towel. I didn't forget what he looked like, but I also didn't remember how breath taking it was. His sharp muscles were reigned down his anatomy, blanketed with a layer of inked and tanned skin. I let my eyes narrow down to the waistband of his very low track pants, his stone cut v lines teasingly leading to what was under the thick fabric.

"No, if we don't have the fucking guys on that specific tower then they will get it before us." Harry demanded into the cellphone, making my sinful and unethical thoughts come to a halt.

"Fuck!" Briar repeated out of habit, sitting occupied on Harry's hip.

"Shh baby." He said to her away from the phone.

"Hey.." I said quietly to make myself present, his eyes turning to mine.

"Hey sweetheart." He whispered to me. "No! Ethan will be the last one to find out about that." He then says more sternly into the phone, walking over to the table with all of his papers scattered on it.