» 14

Last night Oikawa had unconsciously cut himself in his sleep. Scars and scratches littered his body. It was good that iwaizumi was there to bandage his boyfriend up.

"We should get you a doctor." Iwa whispered on the present day.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa asked with  his eye brows frowned. He did not like where this was going.

They were both sitting in Oikawa's dorm room, curled up on the couch while quietly sipping chamomile tea.

With his non-mug-holding hand, iwa cupped the brunette's face.

"What I mean is last night wasn't normal. We should get you . . . Professional help."

Oikawa eyes widened.

"No!" He shouts, "I'm not going anywhere."

Iwaizumi kissed him soft and passionate, "Oikawa. . . Just think about it."

Later that night they both cuddled on the bed with sheets on top of them. The duvet being fluffy and comfortable on top of them. Iwaizumi spooned his lover.

"Fine" Oikawa mumbled.

"Hmph fine what babe?"

"I'll get . . . Professional. . . Help, I guess."

Iwaizumi smiled as he lifted his head and kissed Oikawa on the back of his head.

(2 months later)

It's been two months. Oikawa staying in a psychiatric ward wasn't easy at all. hospital food every. single. day sucks ass (Oikawa would give up an arm and leg for McDonald's) and the person in Oikawa's neighbouring room won't stop shouting for at least an hour every night.

Dr. Gou is tall with dimples on both cheeks.

"How are you today, Oikawa?"

"Worse now that you're here." It's not that Oikawa disliked his doctor (the doctor helped quite a lot) but dr. Gou asked stupid questions all the damn time.

Like 'how are you', well he definitely isn't fine if he's stuck in a psychiatric ward.

Dr. Gou smiles.

"Fine." Oikawa mumbled.

"When you feel like giving up, just remember the list we made."

'The list' consisted of all the reasons Oikawa wanted to get better though his list only had one thing on it:

1. Iwaizumi.