Please

"Hey Tasha" I greet ,trying my best to sound as normal and happy as possible.

"Hi"

I look out the door checking no one was listening to us,before shutting it and climbing onto the bed opposite her.

"Are we still on for Friday?" I ask

"Of course , I've already made a plan for our exit and for when we get back in"

"Ok let's here it"

"Alright so you know how the gates always get cleaned on Friday, if we go out and help, we can hide our bags in the bushes, when it gets close to night time we can go outside to collect the equipment we 'left' outside but not comeback in." she suggest with a smile on her face.

"What about the butlers?"

"Henry will be at the door he normally goes about 8 for a break, so we have about 10 minutes to get out of our rooms and out the door"

"How big is your bag?" I ask her, knowing full well she's probably packed her entire closet.

She pulls out a huge suitcase.

"Are you for real Tasha?, so you don't think people are gonna realise we are gone if you pack your whole wardrobe?" I state.

"I need clothes"

"I have clothes at my house and money"

"Fine " she huffs in frustration.

"People are going to know we aren't here"

"That's why I thought you could speak to Miss Jones, she really likes you"

"No way , I'm not putting her in that position, you and me both know Ivan will go mad and possibly kill her and us is well" I angrily say In a loud whisper.

"Look I know you don't want her to get in trouble but she's probably one of the only people we can trust not to stitch on us"

"I don't know"

"If people start to get suspicious, Miss jones can phone us and I'll get us back using vamp speed"

"Fine but if she says no that means no, I'm not going to pressure her into it,okay"

"Great now we just have to figure out when to talk to her"

"How about now, she said she was going to take a nap and that was earlier she should be awake by now" I suggest

She nods her head and proceeds to get ready. I leave the room and se shortly follows, just before we left the door I ran to the kitchen and a slice of coffee cake one of the girls and made this morning , it was so good and I thought it would butter her up for when we told her about our plan.

We walked to her room and knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

"Where could she be?" Tasha asked

"The cabin at the back of the field,thats wear she goes sometimes ,I'm not saying she's defiantly there but it's worth checking" I lead the way and she follows.

It was fairly cold and windy outside but it seemed to bother me more then it did Tasha.

"Aren't you cold!" I ask

"No I have pretty thick skin, it's a vampire thing" she shrugs

"Of course it is" I reply

We finally reach the cabin, one of the lights are on so she must be in. I knock at the door and we both wait for her to answer.

After a couple of minutes we began to hear movement ,shortly after the for had opened to reveal a confused looking Miss Jones.

"Tasha? Rogue?, is everything alright, do you need me to come back?" she asked in a panicked tone.

"Oh no we brought you some cake and we wanted to ask a favour" said Tasha

I was beginning to regret agreeing to this, it was really a stupid idea,I should just ask Ivan again maybe this time he will say yes and save us all the trouble of having to sneak around.

"A favour? well ...ok ,come in" she stands aside and we both enter making sure to stomp our feet to get rid of any unwanted dirt or grass.

"Please have a seat, can I get you girls anything?" she asks

"No thank you, we are fine, so how have you been?" I asked, trying to avoid the subject.

Tasha looked at me and glared catching on with what I was doing.

"Oh I'm fine, just a cold nothing to worry about" she replies whilst wiping her nose.

"Thats great, here's your cake" I hand it to her and she happily takes it. She begins to make herself a coffee but I quickly step in, she thanks me then sits back down and has a bite of her cake.

"This is delicious" once the coffee was done i brought it down to the table we were sitting at.

"So you girls walked all this way in the wind and cold, just to see how I was?"

"Well- " Tasha a began to say.

"Yes" I interrupt

"Come on girls I'm not stupid, what do you want?" she asks whilst taking a sip of her hot beverage.

"Rogue" Tasha urged, whilst nudging me.

"Ok so before you say anything ,I just want you to hear us out,ok" I say and she nods her head and narrows her eyes.

"Myself and Tasha are going to sneak out the mansion on Friday for the weekend and we need you to cover for us" I quickly say.

In response Miss Jones begins choking on a piece of cake.

"What the hell do you mean your are going tonsneaking out of the mansion!" she says in a loud voice.

"It's only for the weekend" I reply

"Please enlighten me on your absolutely ridiculous idea" she says in a stern voice

"Well on Friday we are going to help with the gate and hide our stuff in the process, later on we are going to go back out to retrieve the 'equipment' we 'left' outside and not return, we will be back by Sunday"

"And what are you going to do if someone finds out you're gone?" she snaps

"That's where you come in, we came here to ask you to be our look out ,you know, if anyone finds out we are not here, you would ring us and Tasha would get us back using her vampire speed" I say

"That is probably one of the most far fetched and insane ideas I have ever heard, yet I think if would work" she responds after taking a sip of get coffee.

"So you're going to help us?" Tasha excitedly asks

"I didn't say that, only because it wasn't completely stupid doesn't mean you should do it, the royals would go crazy if they found out somebody escaped especially you Rogue, the punishment would be brutal for you both and myself"

"Please, I wouldn't come to you if I didn't think we would get away with it"

She didn't reply to us for about 5 minutes.

"As soon as I ring you ,I expect you to come back ,no ifs or buts , I'm only doing this because I trust you and I think you could get away with it, I'll do it but I want you to be careful, Rogue you're in charge ok ,Tasha you're a lovely girl but if things were up to you, you would t come back,ok"

"Thank you, I promise I'll be careful" I say whilst bringing her into a hug, Tasha quickly followed after ,repeating my actions.

"Now run along, I've taken some tablets and I need my sleep, unless you fancy giving me a foot rub and singing me a lullaby" she jokes

"No thank you, I'll pass maybe next time" I respond

"I second that"

We both help her clean up and leave , the whole way back we couldn't wipe the smile of our faces.

When we returned to the rooms , we were both surprised to see Nicole sat in Tasha's room.

Vote and comment !!!