Chapter 14:

Chanel

"I'm driving." I said grabbing the keys before Kjayy does.

"What ya little ass gonna do with my big ass SUV?" He asked laughing.

"I'm good with big things." I said rubbing my hand past his pants zipper.

"Yo, don't be trying to wake him up if you ain't gonna give him no attention."

"Whatever." I said leaving the shop only to be scooped up into Kjayy's arm and the keys snatched from my hand.

"Kjayy." I whined.

"I do the driving, CK."

"Ugh, I can't stand you." I said walking away from him.

"You love me tho." He said and I ignored him and kept walking. He stopped me grabbing my waist turning me around pushing me into the car. "You still love me right?" He asked staring into my eyes.

I had to look away knowing he can easily read me. "Yeah yo ass still love me." He said.

I do.

"I'm still hurt too." I mumbled after getting in the car.

*

We just picked up Jaden from Kjayy's parents house.

"Look Pops gave me money." Jaden said pulling two hundred dollar bills out. I shook my head that boy spoiled.

"Oh that mean you paying for our food, right?" Kjayy asked as he pulled into Friendly's parking lot.

"Uh no, dad." Jaden said making me laugh. "You got more money. I'm gonna use this to buy me more games and show my mommy."

"Aight, Jaden, I'ma let you slide this time then you gotta pay next time." Kjayy said letting him out the car.

When we got seated Kjayy whispered something in Jaden's ear.

"Nelly?" Jaden said.

"Hmm."

"You love my daddy?"

I gave Kjayy a look. "Hey, he asked and you can't lie to kids."

"Yeah, I love him." I finally answered.

Kjayy whispered something again. "You should give daddy a kiss." Jaden said and Kjayy whispered something again. "On the lips."

"Kjayy!" I exclaimed.

"He said it not me." Kjayy shrugged smiling.

I rolled my eyes leaning forward kissing him quickly making him suck his teeth.

*

After we ate I carried Jaden to the car on my back. I put him in the car while Kjayy got into the drivers seat.

I got in the front putting my seatbelt on.

"Who the fuck is Austin?" Kjayy asked handing me my phone. "You going on dates and shit now?" I looked at him confused hearing the anger in his voice.

"Chill he's the doctor I work with. It wasn't a date I agreed to go to lunch with him once. He's a friend." He nodded not saying anything, he gripped the steering wheel speeding off. "Are you really mad?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm giving you all my fucking attention while you going and giving ya attention to other niggas. I ain't even know we was on that type of shit, but coo now I know."

"You're really over fucking reacting, Kjayy. It wasn't a date and if it was I'm fucking single." I said flagging him off.

"I'm overreacting!? Yo, Chanel, don't piss me the fuck off."

"Kjayy, calm down with that yelling shit. You know I am not that bitch!" I sigh to keep calm. "You know what just drop me the off we don't need to be doing this in front of ya son." I look back luckily he was now sleeping.

"Don't fucking worry about my son he good."

"Now you sound the fuck stupid."

As soon he pulled up in front of my condo I got out the car slamming the door.

"Don't be slamming my fucking door!" He shouted out the window.

"Fuck you!" I said back.