The End?

Y/n tensed up at the voice

Y/n tensed up at the voice. Soon after the voice was quiet sobs and quiet pleads along with it. Y/n could recognize that voice anywhere. It was her mother, and house' maid, Lisa. She was a kind girl really, and probably the only person Y/n trusted in the whole mansion. Lisa was the same age as her sister, or would be the same age as her sister.

"Y/n, we have to go-"

"I can't understand Lisa! Just why? I did everything so this exact thing wouldn't happen! And now look! She's gone, she's vanish! Where's my precious daughter?" The woman weeped behind the door.

Y/n dragged Yoongi towards the nearest closet as she heard the doorknobs twist and turn. The couple squeezed into the closet, their bodies just brushing off each other. Y/n placed a finger towards her lips with a soft 'shh', gesturing the Cheshire to stay silent.

The door swing open with a loud creak. Two people went inside her room. Y/n observed through the small crack from the closet.

"Look her room! Her glorious room! Is now empty! This mansion is empty! How could she not enjoy the glory of having money? Where's my daughter Lisa?"

"Mistress I'm not sure. We looked in the gardens and beyond the forest. It's been a whole month my mistress. We do not know Mistress. But please no more crying my Mistress."

"How can I not weep for my daughter? She was my youngest girl! The only one that was left! I'm an old women who has no children! Why? Because they left! And why has she left? I-do you think she found the place?" Y/n's mother lowered to a whisper.

Y/n tense slightly, using her free hand to grip Yoongi's. She wasn't sure what, but the way her mother whispered so lowly gave her shivers.

Yoongi noticed her suddenly tension as his fingers laced around hers, his thumb rubbing in circles of her palm in a soothing matter.

"My Mistress, you said the exact very thing when Jisoo left. Maybe she left because of the pressure of being married. Lady Y/n was 24 my mistress, and you didn't let her chose her par-"

"Nonsense! She was probably going to bring me a peasant if I let her chose! I let Jisoo chose only for her to bring home a man who couldn't afford anything! But I'm sure...it has to be. Y/n found the place. The place I so hard kept as a secret. It's only beyond our gardens! I tried so hard to convince my husband to move yet he refuse. It was only a matter of time before she found it!" The women exclaimed. Lisa looked at the women, concern over her.

"My mistress, please I don't think that's the case. Besides we aren't sure if it's real-"

"It is quite real. It's real Lisa. I know. I was there. I used to go there quite a lot when I was young. It was so..mad. Everywhere you looked it was just complete nonsense. There was people who had ears of cats or rabbits. However, I stopped when I got engaged to my husband." The women sighed her eyes setting on the beautiful landscape of trees.