Tie

"Okay so what will we do now?" Jimin questioned, urgency evident in his tone.

"Well they know we are here so, I'll go see them I guess." Jungkook made a move to walk forward before he felt an arm restricting him.

"Jimin, let go." He said, no sign of softness in his voice as there usually would be, he was serious, and Jimin knew better than to mess with an alpha when they were like this. He simply nodded and let his hand fall off Jungkooks arm, and watched his back inch further and further into the trees. Jimin huffed, his life felt like one big story at the moment, how could Eunyoung be so dangerous, that even a strong alpha such as Jungkook would be scared of her? Nothing made any sense. Why was she out here of all places, close to their clearing? Why was she meeting with someone from another pack? How long had they been meeting for?

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise the presence looming behind him, until a firm hand was placed on his shoulder. Terrified, he turned around quickly to come face to face with someone he vaguely recognised.

"Jimin, how nice to see you again." The man was an alpha, his scent rotten and burnt, matching his awful appearance. The man had crooked, yellow teeth and Jimin was sure he could smell the strangers breath from here.

Noticing the perplexed look upon the omegas face, he took a step forward and continued.

"You don't remember me hmm?" He said, his grin only increasing as if the fact that Jimin didn't know of him was amusing.

"Too busy getting fucked probably" Jimin sucked in a sharp breath, "I don't blame you sweetie." No, this was all wrong, only Yoongi could call him lovely names, only Yoongi could do that. God he wanted Yoongi with him right now, because where on earth was Jungkook? Had Eunyoung done something to him?

"Are you even listening to me, omega?" The strangers voice was rising as he got more and more angry at Jimins lack of response.
"Where have your manners gone? Will we need to teach you another lesson?"

"W-we?" Jimin questioned, hoping he didn't hear that right, hoping that there wasn't more than one person after him. Yoongi had already killed Kyungsoo, who else would want him?

The man chucked lightly, stepping forward as Jimin shuffled back a tiny bit.
"Yes, you really think all members of our pack were killed in that fight? I knew you were stupid but" He chuckled again, "you're really fucking dumb."

"Follow me." He ordered, and Jimin couldn't stop his feet from obeying as he followed the man in the direction that Jungkook went in. After 20 seconds of walking or so, they emerged from behind a tree to see Eunyoung, sitting on top of... Jungkook?

Jungkooks hands were tied and although he was wriggling, Jimin knew he wouldn't be getting out of that any time soon. Eunyoung basically had him squashed underneath her, as if he was a cushion. And this was all wrong, Jungkook had no part in this, this was all Jimin. It was all Jimin's fault that this mess had started, and now he had one of his best friends involved and at risk of harm.

"L-leave him alone! He's no part of this!"

At his cry, Eunyoung snapped her head up and trotted over to greet Jimin with a sarcastic smile.

"Hi pup." She smiled as she ran her hand over Jimin's hair, in a way that should be soothing, but it was the complete opposite. She didn't seem at all worried about leaving Jungkook unattended, obviously confident in her rope tying skills, because by the looks of it Jungkook wasn't getting out of those any time soon.

He flinched away, not enjoying this whole game.
"Tell me whats going on, Eunyoung he has no part of this, leave him alone and tell me what you need." Jimin kept his voice stern, rather impressed with how stable it had come out, although he knew Eunyoung and the stranger could smell his fear radiating off of him in waves.

"Baby, I want you." She cooed, almost how a mother would coo at their newborn baby. Why did she want him? He glanced over to Jungkook to see panic reflected in those big doe eyes, a look so foreign when it came to Jungkook, he was always in control. The alpha simply stared at him, doing nothing to reassure Jimin, although he was rather occupied at the moment.

"We want you to come back with us, Jiminie." His head turned back towards the stranger, who was still smiling down at him menacingly.

"I don't even know who you are. I'm not going anywhere with you" Jimin spat. He was so lost, what was going on? Where did they want him to go? What would they do with him?

"Maybe I can jog your memory, little one."

Little one. The nickname rang a bell. Little one. Suddenly Jimin was having vivid flashbacks, memories appearing in his head as clear as day. Images of a baby appeared, sounds of a pup crying, the same menacing smile glaring down at him.

"B-byungwoo." He stuttered out, receiving a delighted smile and a clap from said man. Jungkook looked rather perplexed, oddly calm for his current state, but maybe shock had overtaken everything. He wasn't moving, simply staring at the exchange happening before him, as if trying to figure this out.

"So he remembers. I take it you remember the other things? Why don't I-"

"Don't you dare." Jimin interrupted, now completely furious at the man. He didn't want Byungwoo to be the reason Yoongi and the others find out his secret. He had yet to tell them and didn't plan on doing it anytime soon. Looking over towards Eunyoung, Jimin noticed a slight smile tugging at the corners of her lips, a mischievous glint in her eye. And Jimin knew that she knew, she had been told everything by the man.

"We wouldn't want a certain pup finding out your dirty little secret now, would we?" Byungwoo gave Jungkook a harsh kick in the ribs, as if he were making it clear who he was talking about.

"Come with me and maybe i'll let the little alpha live."

"Go with you where exactly?" Jimin knew he was playing a mad game here, talking back to this alpha when really, Byungwoo held Jimin's life in his hands. Jimin had a secret, he wasn't planning to tell anyone anytime soon, this alpha wouldn't tell his friends before he did.

"Come to my new pack, I'm sure you know of the leader pretty well." No. Jimin's heart dropped, this couldn't be, he saw him die, he saw him-

"That's right, pretty one. Cheon is still alive. And he wants back what was his."

Oooh! if you're confused, remember that cliffhanger a couple of chapters ago when i said Jimin had a secret, it's now coming back into the plot, you will find out soon! What do you think it is?

I see bts on saturday!! I am so excited<3

Who do you stan? I stan bts got7 monsta x nct skz pentagon twice loona txt ateez <3

Thankyou for over 100k reads, let me know how u like this chapter!