Prologue-

As I walking through the halls with my violin in my hand I almost stormed into the room.

'Oh hey Y/N, What's wrong?' My classmate asked me with a frightened look on his face as he saw mine. 'Why did I get assigned with a student from another class whom I don't even know?'

As he scratches his head and laughed nervously he wiggles in his chair. 'Ah hm w-well.' He looked away awkwardly. 'Well what?' I started to lose my temper and it was hard for me to do so.

'The teacher found you where the one that needed a challenge he told me.' As my eyes winded in shock and annoyance I let my bow dangle on the tip of my finger. 'Well what the actual string do I get that for? A "challenge" hu? God damn it! My scholarship depends on this end project.' Rubbing my hand trough my face I frowned and sighed heavily as I knew I was screwed.

'Thanks for telling me.' Looking back up to my classmate he smiled and went back to his book.

Walking out of the classroom with a long face I headed back to my practice room.

"I'll need to find him to start working on the end project~" Still with my violin in my hand I hummed my piece I was practicing for the next concert this weekend.

Reaching the practice room I was practicing in I felt a sense of relief come over me as I knew I could go home in an hour. Self-study was my favorite thing to do but doing it a whole day sucked.