Chapter 2 - Sang

This Sang will be VERY different than canon Sang. They will have their moments of similarity, but each of their stories took different paths. PLEASE do not get mad at me when you think that Sang should be more shy and delicate. I have issues writing characters like that and prefer strong woman in my books.

Also, she curses!

A lot!

Like a fucking ton!

POTENTIAL TRIGGERING CONTENT: MENTION OF RAPE AND TORTURE

Sang's POV starts before her conversation with Owen.

Fun fact: Did you know sang actually means blood in french?

Quote I thought applies for this chapter: "It's only murder if they find the body otherwise it's just a missing person."

Sang

What a fan-fucking-tastic day!

I am currently working in my work-out room to work off my frustration. Boss had a trip planned which would leave me at the mercy of his cousin, my Step-Bitch. I couldn't wait to see what she cooks up for me. I could only hope that Boss gives me an assignement.

I chose to pratice my knife throwing, it would be helpful. It's my weakest point actually. I started to agressively throw the ninja stars at the target. Maybe, I have slight anger management issues, but with my past, who wouldn't? That's why Owen is so great, he doesn't want me to change for him like so many others.

Suddenly, I feel the air shift behind me and spin on my heels. I position my knife and throw it at the intruder. The lucky man dodges it and I ready my second knife. But before I throw it, I recongize the intruder as one of Boss' henchman. At least I didn't kill him. People should know better than to sneak up on me.

He looks at me startled before saying in Albanian, "Vrasësi, shefi duhet të të shohë në zyrën e tij." (Assassin, Boss needs to see you in his office.)

The man leaves jsut as quickly as he came. He will probably spread rumours about me. I don't mind, if anything they help me. Those terrifying rumours about me kept most people wary about me, but Step-Bitch and Boss. I hated those two so much.

I pack up my belongings and head to his office as summoned. I hate being controled like this, sometimes i want to apply my skill-set and kill them all. But I can't, not unless I feel like taking on most of the Albanian Mobs in the country. They are all interconnected and Boss is the youngest son of the Big Boss. Big Boss, or most commonly referred to as Don, was scary as fuck.

There was only one way out. Owen was the one who pointed it out to me when I told him about my situation. I needed to make it seem like Boss was trying to kill his father before reporting him. Then, Don would send men to kill off this branch and anyone loyal to Boss. It was common knowledge that my only loyalty belonged to myself and I was simply controlled by Don who lent me to Boss.

I stop in front of Boss' office door and knock before calling out, "Ke thirrur, Bosi?" (You called, Boss?)

A voice rings out, "Shkruani!" (Enter!)

I do as I am told. Boss was big on being respected because it made him feel important. He hated me a lot, but he couldn't kill me. I was a gift from his father after all, that would be rude. I swear some people are really stupid. He and Step-Bitch made my life hell though. How did I even end up here?

Well, I can blame it all on dad dearest.

He left a note and left our family. Marie ditched us the moment dad did and ran off with her best friend, Danielle and her boyfriend, Rocky. At the time, I was being abused. I was a timid, innocent little thing. I stayed by Step-Bitch who contacted some of her family. The only way in for her was to sell me. You see, the Albanian mob was very much into auctions for sex slaves. Step-Bitch did it without hesitating. I was a terrified sixteen year old who had just wanted to go to high school, something I never got the chance to do.