The day we met

Sitting in class I dozed off for a second. I was sleepy because I practiced my ass off last night to get my parts right. As I started to focus again I got distracted by a boy in my class that I only saw for this period because he was a violinist as well.

His hair was highlighted by the warm lights as his cute smile was shown when he talked to the teacher as they joked around a little.

As first period was over I walked past him and look at how he put his stuff in his bag. Walking into the hall I see so many students pass by I wonder what they all where looking for in the future.

Being a music school student could be challenging as your future could be really unstable.

As fourth period already turned around the corner I was getting a little pissed. "Time to face the teacher that assigned me with a random student from another class while I was sick."

Taking place at my desk I leaned my head on my hand as I stared at the teacher.

'Today class~' he started. 'We are gonna assign you to a classroom with your partner so you can start working on your end work. Go to your partner and come ask me for the classroom. In your book you can find what you are supposed to do and if you have any questions we will be checking in on you every 15 minutes or so so you can ask questions or just return here as I will be here for the time being.' Nodding everyone teamed up with their partner. Except for me.

Grabbing my stuff I frowned my face annoyed and walk up to the teacher. 'Hi, which class will I be going to mister?' He looked up from his paper and smiled. 'You will be in cals AB1, you're pared up with Min Yoongi from the other elite class. If you have any questions please ask.' Nodding I took the paper out of his hand. 'He will be waiting on you there.' Sucking in my lips I nodded again and took off.

Coming closer to the classroom I hear nothing. Silence was all I heard. "He's in the elite class as well hm....." Being able to know what he is capable of as in he is on the same level as me gave me a better feeling about it.

Sliding open the sliding door after I knocked I see a black haired boy look up at me from behind the piano. Smiling slightly awkward at him he gave of a nervous and tense vibe.

'Hi, I'm Y/N L/N~ I'm uhhh your partner for this end project. I play the violin.' Walking in while introducing myself I stopped at the sheet music holder and bowed to him. As he watched my every move he introduced himself as well. 'Hey~ I'm Min Yoongi, I play the piano.'

'Nice to meet you.' He Slightly smiled as I said so. 'Nice to meet you too.'

An awkward silence filled the room.

'Do you wanna hear what I'm capable of and compare what we can do together maybe?' I asked as I wanted to start working on ideas.

'Sure thing.' He said turning towards me. He looked so~ cold and uninterested in what was happening.

Shaking it off I placed my violin on my shoulder and pressed my jaw onto the holder.

I played

For him.

He didn't really look at me but he nodded on tempo with me. It was kinda weird.

As I finished I see him smile.

'You are good.' He complements me as I put down my violin. 'Thank you! Can I hear you play as well?' Kindly Smiling at him he didn't really respond.

Turning to the piano he started to play

As I observed him I slowly took place behind my sheet music holder and waited till he was finished

Once he was I smiled brightly. 'You are amazing! Hm do you maybe wanna try something together? I don't know which parts you know so~' He nodded and made a hand sign to give him my book. As I gave it to him he flipped page after page.

Ending on one he hummed and gave it back to me. 'Let's try this one okay?' Looking at the piece I nodded in awe as he fixed his posture and waited on me to adjust myself as well.

 'Let's try this one okay?' Looking at the piece I nodded in awe as he fixed his posture and waited on me to adjust myself as well

As we played together I felt a connection I had never felt with someone I had played with before. Even my little mistakes he picked up on making it sound as if it was meant to be. His hands danced over he keys as I tenderly touched my strings.

Feeling his pasion for music I closed my eyes. I knew my pieces from inside out.

Af we finished we looked at each other.

In the corner of my eyes I caught a glimpse of the door being slightly opened.

Looking over I see three people stand and stare at us from behind the door.

'Go on, scram!' I said to them as I knew they just came for the sound. Freshmen do this often and it pissed me off.

Grunting and putting down my violin he looked over at me. 'You play in our school orchestra right?' I looked up at him and nodded. 'Yes and also in the provincial orchestra. I go around all Korea and sometimes even abroad if I need to fill in.' Raising his brows in admiration he looked away.

'What about you?' I tilted my head to the side to looked at him again.' I play at the grand hotel here in Seoul, hm I play in the asian young elite competition. I'm even going to Amsterdam if everything goes well~ and... I'm gonna start playing in our school orchestra as well.' As my eyes widened I nodded in awe. "He's big!" I thought to myself as he looked at his watch.

'Let's wrap it up and continue tomorrow okay?' Nodding again we started to pack up our things.

Because he didn't have to pack up His instrument he was already done. 'See you tomorrow or around in the halls, Y/N.' As he left I looked after him and answered in a pretty silent voice. 'O-oh okay! See you around, bye Yoongi~'

As his mysterious presence left the room I fell into my chair. "He is something else..."