64 ~ when we're together

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa watched as her mom answered the door, pulling Chaeyoung in with a hug and waving goodbye to Lisa.

Jisoo smiled at her when Lisa hoped into the driver's seat, since Chu was nice enough to let Lisa drive her own car for the rest of their trip.

"You two are really good for each other." Jisoo hummed.

"You think?"

"I know." She spoke as they began their way back to Jisoo's. "I see it in the way you look at each other. The way Chaeyoung relaxes in your arms."

"As scary as her past might be, you know how to make her feel better. You knew it even before you started talking. Back when you would just buy her lunch."

"Thanks Jisoo." Lisa said, holding back happy tears.

"I am curious though..."

"About what?"

"Well, you called her Roseanne for starters... and just her whole backstory I guess."

"Do you remember when we hung out at your uncles arcade? That Chaeyoung said she was born in New Zealand?"

"Yeah! I still can't believe her and Jen stayed in the same city for a part of their life."

"Right! Anyways, Chaeyoung was born there, but raised in Melbourne Australia. And her birth name is Roseanne Park."

"Really? Australia? No way."

"Yup."

"Roseanne is such a pretty name too."

"The prettiest."

"Okay, so we have an Australian in our mitts, but what about what happened earlier? In the car?"

"Well there was that crash..." Lisa started, pulling onto the hill and driving up towards Jisoo's. "And Rosie told me that she blames herself for her fathers and older sisters death."

"Oh, so that Alice she mentioned..."

"Her sister, yeah. Chaeyoung won't tell me much about that accident. She actually never told me that it was an accident to begin with. She just said that it was 'her fault' they died. But I know it wasn't."

"Why would she blame herself? Especially if she was involved in it?"

"Well, Chaeyoung told my mom that her mom kicked her out, saying she blamed her... I guess it's about the same thing."

"Her mom kicked her out? That's horrible."

"Yeah, at fifteen. Because that's when Chaeyoung started doing drugs, after the accident."

"This is so sad Lis." Jisoo frowned, collecting her bag since they arrived back to her house.

"I know. I hope to learn more but... it's hard to open her up anymore than she already has."