s i x t y - o n e

previously from the beauty community drama!

joke. bye. happy reading.

★彡

Jιнοοи αи∂ ѕοοиγουиg ωαℓκє∂ ∂οωи the streets of the chilly night of November. Neither of them broke the serene silence between the two of them. Just listening to the engines of vehicles zooming in, the chatters of the people still in the dark and the quiet footsteps that they emit was enough to fill in the quietness.

It was peaceful for Jihoon as they walked to get to his shared house with his friends while Soonyoung felt the opposite. He felt dreadful.

I haven't told him yet.

I should tell him already.

What the fuck am I doing?

Their hands and fingers were linked together hence why Jihoon immediately felt the small twitch from Soonyoung and glanced over him with concern.

Something feels wrong here... the alarms in his head were blaring him, telling him to ask what's wrong with his soulmate, demanding him to cheer the other up, panicking.

Jihoon's hold on Soonyoung's hand tightened in a way to soothe the other and the older of the two looked down on Jihoon, noticing the concern in his face.

Crap.

"You okay?" was the only thing that Jihoon asked and the smaller actually wanted to slam his head into the electric pole that they just passed by because of course, Soonyoung isn't okay and how stupid of a boyfriend are you?

Soonyoung was surprised by the question that he received from the younger but snapped out of his dazed self and shot him a smile, reassuring the other.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's your birthday, y'know!" Soonyoung chuckled, his lips twisted up. But Jihoon knew how to decipher a fake smile from a real one. Because he himself does it all the time. And he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Out of the blue, he stopped walking, halting the other as well by pulling their linked hands and glared up at the other, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You're lying." Yes, I am.

It was a simple statement, but it shot Soonyoung and made his heart break into a million pieces because yes, I'm lying.

He didn't dare to look back to Jihoon because he figured he would be sporting an intense glare directed at him and Soonyoung doesn't like it when Jihoon is angry at him.

Jihoon frowned. His boyfriend was being difficult. He took a step forward closer to the other and held Soonyoung's arm instead, worried now.

"Soonyoung? Is everything alright? Is everything fine? There's something wrong, isn't it?" No, everything's not alright. Everything is wrong.

Soonyoung wanted to scream. He wanted to let out all his frustration and cry because this is getting out of hand. His heart was racing in his chest not in a normal way and it was hurting him. He just wanted to crouch down and let all of his anger out, let all the bottled up feelings out, because Jihoon doesn't deserve me and I'm a complete douchebag...

Jihoon was surprised when he found Soonyoung shaking, his hand gripping Jihoon's and he was sobbing. He was crying and the alarm in Jihoon's head was deafening but he couldn't hear anything else but the sobs Soonyoung was emitting.

He could almost feel his heart leaping out of his chest in panic as he immediately pulled Soonyoung's shoulder and held the other close to him, holding the broken Soonyoung in his arms.