💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Honey, are you okay dear?" Colton and Nina's mom asks making me stand as she pats my dress down a bit.

"I'm fine. Please just get Colton away from the waiter." Our attention is turned towards Colton after a chair crashed backwards on the ground. The waiter jumps over another chair in his way as he darts away from Colton. Colt, on the other hand, shoves the chair out of his way making it fall to the ground loudly as he slowly and creepily walks after the runaway waiter.

Deciding its enough and that Colton doesn't need to pick up another charge I begin walking towards him until I am in front of him. However, his body stop and his eyes don't as they follow the waiter running around the room like a child playing tag only he's running for his life.

Grabbing Colt's chin I pull in down a bit until his eyes leave the waiter and meet my own.

"Relax okay, I'm fine but I won't be if I'm sitting at home while my boyfriend is in a jail cell." His eyes soften but at the noise of a fist slamming into someone's skin, I flinch and turn to see Daniel on top of the guy sending punch after punch making me want to throw up.

God, I hate fighting!

Noticing my distress Colton wraps an arm around my waist after turning me around and I dig my head into his chest wanting the noise to stop and luckily it does as my dad and Colton's rip Dan away from him.

"Colt I really want to go home," I say pulling my head up from his chest to look him in the eyes and show him how truly tired I am.

"Are you okay?" He asks pulling me so we are arm's length away as he glides his eyes down my body.

"I'm fine please I just want to go home." Catching his attention he nods pulling me into his chest as we walk over to everyone well minus Nina and Marcus. Damn, they must have snuck off to the bathroom for the second time tonight. Seeing everyone circling Daniel I see Calvin with his arms crossed smirking at my brother as Daniel blushes.

Fuck I never knew how cute gay couples could be especially the boys. I'm even more happy that my brother chose Calvin because before he was just the player but now he's like family showing us a new him well the real him.

Breaking out of my daze I feel Colton remove his arm around me as I turn to see him clap up my brother as the three boys talk. Deciding to give them some time together I let them.

Turning around I make my way over to my mother as she is seated rubbing her temples.

"Mom, you okay?" I ask.

"Yes dear I'm fine just can't believe that man would have the balls to do that. Especially when you got a broad ass boyfriend next to you who looked like he wanted to take you and run away claiming whats his. Also your brother and Calvin they might be cute and in love but they look like they would kick some serious ass." Smiling I nod as I look over to meet eyes with Colt's mom.

"Zara dear I just want to say thank you." She says catching me off guards.

"For what I didn't do anything?"

"Honey you have been a great person to my kids and I'm so happy they have met you. Look at my daughter she can't go a week without you and my son...Wow. I am amazed by the way he is wrapped around your finger he is so in love and I see it my boy is truly happy and I'm glad it's with you. As a child, he was always in trouble I mean he even got himself landed in jail but he has changed and its the change he needed so thank you, honey." Not knowing how to take the appreciation she throws in my face a tear slides down my face and I wear the biggest smile I own.