Part One

A misunderstood girl named Zoey. The life story know one understands. She has a older sister, her mother had her in her early 20's, she didn't know what to do so she gave her daughter to her mother, who was her daughters grandma. Her mother had a second child named Zoey, who was born in Charlottesville, Virginia. Her family was so glad to have another child in the family. Her uncles and aunts wanted her to stay with them. There was so much chaos because of this baby. Her older sister lived in Maryland with her grandma until she was about ten years old. The parents and there one year old daughter moved into a small town called Tappahannock. They got a call saying that grandma couldn't take in anymore and gave Destiny back to her mother. Destiny was put into Essex school system and started off in fifth grade,  as Zoey was still to young to start pre-k. Daddy struggled to find a job. Eventually he got one in the neighborhood, with his boss living right down the street, we were living off of $9 an hour which wasn't very much for a four person family. We were surviving off of food stamps and living in a small trailer. A year or two later the family moved into a bigger trailer in that same neighborhood. Daddy has the same job and same amount in his paycheck, times were tough, the family was on drugs, and we were trying to stay in our place. Zoey was now four and was able to start pre-k, her older sister was now in seventh grade. Her sister was struggling with her grades and work and the family was just having more problems .