Chapter 5

Timeskip to academy test
Y/n POV
Iruka: "y/n please perform the shadow clone jutsu."
Y/n: "shadow clone jutsu!"
I did the hand signs and five clones appeared behind me.
Iruka: "please do the transformation jutsu then the substitution jutsu."
I transformed into iruka then substituted with a chair then transformed back into me.
Iruka: "you pass with flying colors please take a headband."
I picked up my headband and went home.
Timeskip to bell test
Kakashi: "try to take these bells from me and come at me with the intent to kill."
Me and sasuke charged at kakashi with our two tomoe sharingan activated and my swords drawn. Sasuke launched a fire ball at kakashi while I substituted with a rock behind him and aimed my swords at his neck. Kakashi spun around kuni in hand and blocked my strike, we jumped away dodging the fire ball from sasuke. I tossed my swords into the air and shot a water dragon at kakashi he blocked it with a mud wall. I caught my swords and ran at him with them sparking lightning, Sasuke ran behind him and got Ready to get the bells. Kakashi blocked me with his kuni but got shocked Sasuke grabbed the bells and jumped back. Kakashi didn't notice Sasuke. I walked over to sasuke and kakashi realized we got the bells.
Sasuke: "we got the bells"
Kakashi: "looks like it but the point of this test is teamwork"
Naruto and sakura walked up to us while I was putting my swords away.
Naruto: " no fair I didn't get to fight!"
Kakashi: "listen up, people who abandon missions are scum but people who abandon their teammates are worse than scum." (Sorry if I got it wrong)
Timeskip to the bridge builder mission
Naruto: "old man give us a better mission."
Lord third: "fine send him in"
A guy walks in and looks at us.
Bridge builder: "what you give me brats as an escort?"
I glare at him with my two tomoe sharingan activated and he flinches.
Bridge builder: "sorry I will happily take them as my escort."
Timeskip to the fight with zabuza (sorry if I spelled his name wrong)

( fight between zabuza and kakashi in the next chapter)